- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Burgundy
Dual Fuel Range*Width:59.5"*Height:38.19"*Depth:27.56"
Protect Your Investment!
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Upper Element
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- Lower Element
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterise the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 2 triple ring burner, 3 big burners, small burner and gas fry-top burner (griddle)
- Enamelled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All cookers are fitted with thermocouple as standard supply
- Upon request some appliances will be supplied without thermocouple
- Plate Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be shipped with the range. It cannot be ordered later.
- Oven Sliding Tray, Nostalgic Handrail and Decorative Feet
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $699.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $399.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number UM150FDMPRB Color Burgundy Appliance Color Burgundy Red with Brass Trim Category Ranges Series Majestic Collection Type Double Weight 550 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 59.5 Depth 27.56 Height 38.19 Fuel Type Dual Fuel Voltage 230 Amps 40 Features Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Drawer Warming Number of Burners 6 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Convection Yes LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesDesigner & Architect Rebate Program! -- Receive 3%!Receive 3% cash back for designers and architects with the purchase of qualifying Ilve and Verona Appliances!Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection