- Product Overview
- Standard Clean Oven
- Features a smooth, porcelain-enamel on steel liner with embossed shelf supports. The smooth surface and rounded corners make cleaning by hand easier and more convenient.
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition
- As opposed to a conventional standing pilot, which can waste energy, the electric pilotless ignition provides reliable burner ignition operation.
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Interior Oven Light
- Brightens interior to make foods easy to find. Illuminates the oven interior.
- Porcelain Unswept Cooktop
- One piece cooktop has a raised edge all around the cooktop to help contain spills for easy cleanup. There are no cracks or crevices to trap dirt or food particles, and smooth-porcelain enameled surface wipes clean easily.
- Broiler Drawer
- Supplies a concentrated heat for crisping and browning.
- Two Oven Racks
- The oven includes two oven racks that feature a durable construction to securely hold any size or type of cookware.
Info & Guides
- Standard clean oven: Smooth surface makes cleaning by hand easier
- Electronic pilotless ignition: Reliable burner ignition operation helps save energy
- Standard window: Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Porcelain upswept cooktop: Raised edges contain spills, while the surface is easy to wipe clean
- Broiler drawer: Delivers high concentrated heat for crisping and browning
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 3.0 Oven Door Features Oven Window Color Appearance White Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes For models produced on or after January 1, 2006. See written warranty for full details ADA Compliant Overall Height 40 1/2 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 20 x 15 x 16-1/4 Approximate Shipping Weight 142 Overall Depth 26 1/2 Overall Width 24 Net Weight 122 Cooktop Surface Lift-Up. Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Drawer Drop Down Door Configuration Range with Broiler Drawer Valves (Degree of Turn) 140 Oven Rack Features 2 Oven Racks All-Purpose Burners (4) 9,100 BTU Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material 2 Doubles. Steel Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Leveling System 4 Leveling Legs Broiler Pan and Grid Yes Oven Cleaning Type Standard Clean Interior Oven Light Yes. Switch
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection