- Product Overview
PowerClix, the 3D Building System from Guidecraft, lets you explore and build endless models with the easy click 'n connect system. Super-strong magnetic force creates a quick connect for fast, simple and powerful 3D modeling. Build bridges, skycrapers, animals and more. Colorful translucent plastics and unique geometric shapes and extender rods allow for open-ended, creativity-inspiring constructions. The PowerClix Activity Guide gives young builders step-by-step instructions on how to create a variety of models while teaching them the basics of science, construction and engineering. PowerClix Creativity Sets help build the foundation for more advanced dramatic play, engineering, science and mathematic activities found in the 2nd Generation and Educational Sets. Available in red, orange, light blue, dark blue, yellow, green, purple, and lavender. Ages 5+.
Protect Your Investment!
- activity guide included
- easy click and connect system
- Lead Free
- MSDS Sheet Included: YES
- Product Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER DEFECT
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number G9403 Color Blue Category Toys Weight 3 Add Warranties Yes Furniture Color Dark Blue Material Type Plastic Assembly Required No Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects