- Product Overview
From his coconut husk hilltop, Woodstock's Gilbert Gooney Bird Chime surveys his domain, his head bobbing up and down in the wind while a complement of hand-tuned bamboo chimes emit a mellow melody of tones. This fanciful hand-made chime is made from an array of natural materials. His body and tail are made from the coarse outer husk of a coconut shell with long coconut fibers serving as feather, natural fiber twine are used for knees, ankles and feet while a hand-carved and painted vulture-like head tops his bamboo-jointed neck. This chime was hand-tuned by a trained artist-musician who whittled each tube to the perfect pitch, then selected a range of tube sizes that, when combined and touched by gentle breezes, create a deep resonating sound with a unique melody. Asli Arts by Woodstock Chimes is committed to producing innovative and quality home and garden decor products utilizing sustainable and recycled materials and the creative talents of Southeast Asian artists. Made in Bali. Length: 37.5 inches. (Handcrafted chimes may vary in length) Consumer warranty is 1 year for anything lifetime on tuning. Cannot sell into Canada per manufacturer. For a sound bite of this product, click here.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WOODCGB436 Category Outdoor Decor Type Wind Chimes & Bells Weight 0.85 Add Warranties Yes Height 5 Depth 37.5 Width 8.5
- Shipping & Returns
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects