- Product Overview
Martin house. Created by purple martin enthusiasts and designed to drive sales through the roof. Ideal for all birders, from beginners to true enthusiasts. Set includes easy to assemble quad pod of 4 nesting units and hub. Stack up to 4 quad pods, or 16 purple martin houses per pole. Each quad pod system comes with mounting hardware and instructions. Recommended basic system: 2 quad pods plus pole system. Pole system sold separately. (4 pods stacked/16 units, shown in image.)Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number HF7540 Category Garden Type Bird Feeders Weight 26 Add Warranties Yes Height 23 Depth 13 Width 21.5 Outdoor Use Outdoor Approved
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects