- Product Overview
The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he's ready to proudly strut over the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts! Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques. Polished copper for long-lasting beauty. Includes easy-to-assemble, all-weather rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. 401AL Roof Mount sold separately. Makes a great gift for folk art enthusiasts. Assembled Size: 25 L x 31 H x 18 W; Figure Only: 25 L x 21 H x 2 W. Ideal for your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Additional Freight required when shipping to Brick and Mortar locations.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number GOOD637P Color Copper Category Outdoor Decor Weight 13 Add Warranties Yes Height 31 Depth 25 Width 18 Furniture Color Polished Copper
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects