- Product Overview
The original unit is designed to easily rid private lawns, fields and gardens of unwanted geese, taking only seconds to install and easily moved, if so desired. It is satisfaction guaranteed to deter geese from the freshly-cut grass and water features of yards and prevents additional geese from coming and staying. The Residential Unit is designed to rid private lawns, fields and gardens of unwanted geese. It features an amber 360-degree solar-powered LED light that flashes every two seconds, from dusk to dawn, year-round.
- The light is mounted on a cylindrical base comprised of ¼-inch thick ABS black plastic that will never fade, crack, or need to be replaced.
- This base mounts on the ABS black plastic ‘fin’ which encases a ¼ inch galvanized steel metal spike. The fin/spike holds the unit securely into the ground, with the bottom 6 inches penetrating the ground and top 4 inches integrated into the fin, which holds the base.
- The design allows for effortless installation—just put the fin/spike into the ground and place the base on top, and then feel free to move when desired.
- When installed the unit is 18 inches in height, right at the eye level of the geese.
The light is scarcely noticeable to humans but is very disruptive to the sleep of the geese: it is directly at their eye level, and is annoying to their incredibly sensitive eyesight. Geese choose to sleep in locations that feel safe to them, in which they are free of threats from predators while they rest. The light causes them to no longer feel secure at night. Because geese prefer to sleep and eat in the same area, they will no longer find this area attractive during the day either, and will leave to find another habitat usually after just a few restless nights. To humans, this light is very dim: in 10 years, no one has ever complained about it bothering them.
The LED light component has been specifically designed to be trouble-free and effective. The LED light is integrated with the solar-powered battery, and specially sealed to withstand any weather conditions. The solar panels that span the top of the light only need 15 minutes of sunlight per week to operate, and a fully charged battery (6-8 hours of sunlight) will operate the light for 6 nights. The light is guaranteed for its estimated life of two years, though the average lifespan of a light is 4-5 years.
The unit has a 75-yard effective radius and is incredibly easy to install and use. It is maintenance free, satisfaction guaranteed, and comes with a two-year parts warranty.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number AWGLAND001 Category Pest Traps & Repellents Weight 3 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 18 Depth 18 Width 4
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects