- Product Overview
Shell chairs by Italian designer Angelo Pinaffo have a unique and elegant design. With casters and adjustable height, they're perfect for offices or any setting where people need to roll occasionally. Eight designer colors from beige to bold orange make these the perfect chairs for any decor. Shell chairs fit as well in a home office as they do in a professional office environment. The shells are designed for superior strength in the seams where other chairs tend to break down. These versatile chairs are easy to assemble and hardware is made of premium aluminum for superior quality.
Protect Your Investment!
- Made in Italy with an unique design
- Dimensions: L 20; W 21; H 31
- Backrest Height 14"; Width: 15.5"
- Seat Deap: 16"; Width: 16.5"
- Indoor use only
- Plastic and Aluminum hardware
- Swivel Wheels Aluminum Legs
- Indoor use only
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number SHSWANAWTS1 Color White Category Chairs Type Office Chairs Weight 14 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 31 Depth 20 Width 21 Furniture Color White Assembly Required Yes Room Office
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects