- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Bisque
Electric Wall Oven*Width:29.75"*Height:52.88"*Depth:23.5"
- Glass touch controls
- Smooth design is easy to operate and easy to clean
- Black gloss oven interior
- Black oven interior adds a stylish touch to any kitchen
- PreciseAir convection system (upper oven only)
- Accurate heat circulation ensures evenly baked foods
- Heavy-duty roller rack
- Provides easy access to oven interior
- Flat-back convection (upper oven only)
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep
- Convection Bake (upper oven only)
- Optimal setting for baked goods and casseroles
- Convection Roast (upper oven only)
- Up to 25% faster than conventional roasting with rotisserie results
- Hidden bake
- Conceals the lower oven element to simplify cleaning
It looks like your signature roast is almost ready. Of course, you didn't need to check the timer to know that. You just have to watch your husband inch closer and closer to the oven. His nose is perfectly set to medium well. It's always a race between him and Angel to see who gets the first bite. You can't blame either one of them. It's hard to resist peeking inside your new favorite appliance. The GE Profile wall oven lets you create classic meals while it complements your modern decor. Now you have an oven that looks as great as it cooks. And your husband and your pampered pet obviously agree!
Glass touch controls replace knobs and buttons with a single, sleek console what wipes clean. Plus, a black gloss oven interior provides a clean look and adds a bold touch to the kitchen.
The PreciseAir convection system uses a reversing fan surrounded by a 2,500-watt element that circulates warm air for evenly browned and baked foods.
A hidden bake oven interior conceals the lower oven element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food. And a heavy-duty roller rack provides easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $249.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 4.4 Upper / 4.4 Lower App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Product Type Wall Oven Double Handle Color Color-Matched Installation Above Warming Drawer Frameless Oven Door(s) Color-Matched Oven Door Features Big Clear View Oven Window. Frameless Glass Door Handle Design Sculptured Color Appearance Bisque on Bisque Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 7.6 Broiler Wattage 3600W Bake Wattage 2100W Convection Wattage 2500W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 5.7 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Overall Height 52 7/8 Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 24 x 17 1/2 x 18 1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 258 Overall Width 29 3/4 Overall Depth 23 1/2 Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 24 x 17 1/2 x 18 1/4 Net Weight 237 Oven Features 6-Pass Broil Element/ Variable Broil. 8-Pass Bake Element. Closed Door Broiling Oven Interior 2 Oven Interior Lights. Hidden Bake Configuration Double Oven Cooking Technology Convection Upper; Traditional Lower Temperature Management System True Temp System Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Oven Racks (Upper). 1 Self Clean Rack (Lower). 1 Self Clean Roller Rack (Lower). 7 Rack Positions (Both Ovens) Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Recipe Conversion (Upper). C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold. Delay Clean Option. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Optional Clock Display. Oven Meat Probe (Upper). Proof Mode (Upper). Warm Mode (Upper) Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air (Upper). Flat Back Convection (Upper) Control Type Glass Touch Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Multi/Single Rack (Upper). Convection Roast (Upper). Thermal Bake / Thermal Roast Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic (Upper & Lower) Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens) Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection