- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:28.25"*Depth:23.5"
GE PT925SNSSis probably one of the weirdest ovens you have ever seen. But weird does not equal bad, and upon second glance, you'll find that this single double wall oven is quite the gem. This tiny unit gives you the benefits of having two ovens in a single wall oven space! And if two ovens aren't enough, you could always add a third single wall oven! Seriously though, this oven gives you the ability to cook two dishes at the same time with different temperatures, and each oven has its own special features! Just see below for the full specs!
First, both ovens feature their own
self-clean cycles. When you run a cycle, the door is automatically locked for your safety until the cycle is complete. There is also a
control lockoutfeature for when you're cleaning the exterior oven. Both ovens also feature a
warming mode, so after you've finished all of your baking, you can keep everything hot and ready until the guests arrive! While both ovens cook remarkably well, the bottom oven is where the meat is (no pun intended). The lower oven features convection heat, so it's where you'll want to do most of your baking and roasting.
Also in the lower oven: an
oven meat probe, auto recipe conversion for convection and proof and Sabbath modes. It also has a light self-clean, because GE knows you're going to be utilizing the bottom oven the most! An
audible preheat signalsounds to let you know the ovens are ready to cook! If you have teenagers in the house, you're going to love the
pizza mode. Just pop in the frozen pizza and press the button. Reviewers say it is spot on!
Slow Cookgives you the power of a crock pot inside an oven. Four options are available to cook the perfect pork, poultry, beef, and stew!
Five heavy duty racksto hold all the delicious food? Yes please!
An interesting characteristic of this wall oven is the location of the control panel. You'll find it right in front on the top oven. The
In-the-Door ShadowTouch controlsare sitting below the glass. All you have to do is tap the glass! Everything is organized in a smart fashion and
simple to navigate. You cannot forget about the exceptional lighting.
Two halogen lights in each ovenwith large exterior windows make checking on the food just another task.
Delay bakewas created with busy moms and dads in mind. If you know you're getting home at 4, just program the oven to start preheating at 3:45!
If you haven't noticed, this single wall oven isn't just handy; it's gorgeous. With its frameless door and glossy handles, it will be nothing short of exquisite in your kitchen. Not to mention, its quirky design and features will add to its talking points. If you've been searching for some way to maximize on minimal space in your kitchen, the search is over. The GE PT925SNSS will exceed your expectations.
Protect Your Investment!
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- True European Convection with Precise Air (lower oven): Enjoy perfectly even results without turning the pan
- Six-pass broil element: Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge
- Self-clean oven (both ovens): Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Self-clean, heavy-duty oven racks: Conveniently clean your oven and racks together
- Glass touch controls: Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
- Halogen oven lighting: Easily see how your food is baking
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 5.0 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.2 Upper / 2.8 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Brillion Enabled No App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Product Type Wall Oven Single/Double. Wall Oven Single App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection Handle Color Stainless Steel Installation Built-In. Side-by-Side. Under Cabinet Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Oven Door Features Profiile? XL Handle Design Sculptured Color Appearance Stainless Steel Amp Rating at 240V 20 KW Rating at 240V 3.9 Bake Wattage 2200W Lower / 1700W Upper Convection Wattage 1300W Amp Rating at 208V 20 KW Rating at 208V 2.9 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details ADA Compliant Overall Height 28 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 24 x 8 3/4 x 17 7/8 Cabinet Width 30 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 28-1/2 x 27-1/4 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 212 Overall Width 29 3/4 Overall Depth 23 1/2 Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 24 x 12 1/2 x 16 Net Weight 190 Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Recipe Conversion (Lower). C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode (Lower). Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Light Self Clean Mode (Lower). Mis-Wire Detection. Oven Light Pad. Oven Meat Probe (Lower). Proof Mode (Lower). Variable Broil. Warm Mode (Both Ovens) Oven Features 6-Pass Broil Element Oven Interior 2 Halogen Interior Oven Lights Configuration Double Oven Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air (Lower) Cooking Technology Convection Control Type Glass Touch. Merlin II Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake (Lower). Convection Roast (Lower) Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Rack Features 2 Upper / 3 Lower Embossed Rack Positions. 3 Self-Clean Heavy Duty Oven Racks (Upper) Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens)
Current RebatesExtended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Wall Oven Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $300!Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Wall Ovens!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection