- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE PS950SFSSis a top-reviewed double oven range that will add personality and pride to your kitchen. With a regular oven on top and a convection oven on the bottom, you'll be able to cook a feast for friends and family. And that's not the half of it! Read below to see more great features!The
expandable bridge zoneis going to be your new best friend. Two large, strategically place burners on the cooktop make it possible to cook with a griddle pan or long pot. Now you can make those hotcakes as fast as your family eats them! If you make a lot of fudge and candies, you'll love the
warming zone! This fifth element gives you the power to keep heat low and steady. It's perfect for foods that cook faster. You won't have to worry about serving a cold meal!
Power boilwill make your day move just a little faster. You won't have to wait long for your liquids to boil. The tri-ring 3600W element can fit any size pan at 6, 9, and 12 inches, and you'll never waste unnecessary electricity! Another element is
dual ringsized for 5 and 8 inch pots and pans. It will handle even your most basic cooktop needs with precision and grace.This range is a slide-in, meaning it fits perfectly within your cabinets. It also has an overhanging top so spills and messes will never seep in between your counter and range.
Glass oven controlsare the hot new thing. They're super easy to clean and require little effort to work. Worried about the kids turning something on? No need, as there is a
control lockoutthat disable the control panel. It's quite the safety feature! Some other excellent features include the
auto oven shut-off, automatic recipe conversion, and an audible preheat signal!The oven interiors have a glossy, black coating, making your range just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. The upper oven is smaller at
2.2 cubic feet, while the lower oven gives adequate space for all your favorite foods at
4.4 cubic feet. Both ovens feature
self-cleaning technology, making scrubbing hard, dried-on foods a thing of the past! The bottom and top oven give you a powerful
broiling element, making it easy to brown two dishes at the same time!Want to set something to start cooking after you walk away? Delay bake gives you that power! The bottom oven is convection, which is great for baking pies, cookies, and roasting meats. Your top oven, though smaller than the bottom, will give you the power you need for traditional dishes. The best part? You can use them both at the same time! Both ovens have a
hidden lower baking element, so you'll never have to worry about that casserole boiling over and burning out an element!This GE double oven range is going to make your cooking experience the better than ever before! Upgrade your kitchen today with Goedeker's! You'll be on trend with the
stainless steel design.
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Double oven 6.6 cu. ft. total oven capacity: Cook multiple dishes at once with two ovens
- True European Convection with Precise Air: Enjoy perfectly even results without turning the pan
- 12"/9"/6" 3,600W Power Boil: Pots and pans fit perfectly on the flexible heating element
- Expandable bridge zone: Use only the heat you need with an expandable cooktop zone
- Self-clean roller rack: Easily access items with racks that glide smoothly
- Glass touch controls: Clean with little effort and set temperatures quickly
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.6 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.2 Upper / 4.4 Lower Control Type Electronic touchpad Fuel Type Electric Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) Cleaning Type Self-Clean Cooktop Type Continuous Grates with Griddle Product Type Ranges Slide-In Double Oven Convection Yes Cooking Technology Convection Installation Flush Appearance. Free-standing cut-out Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window. Full-Wrapped Stainless Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Gray Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 15.2 Broiler Wattage 3000W Upper / 3600W Lower Bake Wattage 2650W Upper / 2650W Lower Convection Wattage 2500W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 11.4 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Cooktop Cleaning Included. Cream. Sponge ADA Compliant Star-K MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content UL Overall Height 37 1/4 Cooktop Width 31 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 8-7/8 x 18- 1/4 - Upper; 24 x 17-1/2 x 18-1/4 - Lower Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 259 Depth Without Handle 25 3/4 Overall Depth 28 7/8 Overall Width 31 1/4 Net Weight 225 Depth with Door Open 45 1/8 Cooktop Surface Overhanging Cooktop. Gray Patterned Ceramic Glass Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element (Both Ovens). Hidden Bake (Both Ovens) Element - Right Rear 6" 1200W Configuration Double Oven Range Element - Right Front 12?/9?/6? 3600W Power Boil Cooking Technology Traditional Upper; Convection Lower Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light 5 Oven Rack Features 2 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 1 Roller Rack. 2 Rack Positions (Upper). 7 Rack Positions (Lower) Control Location Front controls Element - Left Front 8"/5" 1900W Bridge Element - Left Rear 8" 2000W Bridge Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Recipe Conversion. C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option (Time Bake). Delay Clean Option. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Fast Preheat. Front Controls. Hi / Low Broil. Oven Meat Probe. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display. Warm Mode Cooktop Burner Type Radiant. Smoothtop Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air (Lower) Melt Setting Yes Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Electronic Oven Controls. Glass Touch Controls Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Hot Surface Indicator Lights 5 Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens) Interior Oven Light 1 Halogen (Upper). 1 Incandescent (Upper). 1 Halogen (Lower) Element - Center 6" Warming Zone
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Extended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection