- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
The GE PNM1971SRSS Profile Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave is a powerful yet convenient appliance that does not sacrifice style in its usefulness.
The elegant stainless steel finish will compliment your kitchen's decor, and the modern contours are pleasing to the eye. By mounting it above your kitchen range, it frees up counter space and reduces visual clutter.
However, your new over the range microwave is not just there to be looked at. With 1000 watts of cooking power and 1.9 cubic feet of space, the GE PNM1971SRSS is there to simplify cooking for you and your family. Sensor cooking controls automatically adjust cooking power and time so that your food always comes out cooked right. With the USDA MyPlate Menu, your GE over the range microwave oven comes pre-programmed to properly cook your food and combinations (such as leftover plates) for the best possible nutrition and flavor. Veggies and other steamable favorites will get the premier treatment with Steam Cook. With just the push of a button, flavors and colors can be enhanced by the power of steam, while precious nutrients are preserved.
The GE PNM1971SRSS includes an oven rack and a turntable that can be turned on or off, allowing you to cook a variety of dishes or large quantities as needed.
Clean up is easy, with the easy clean interior and the 4 speed, 400-CFM venting system to carry away odors and smoke to keep your food and kitchen air fresh and clean.
Protect Your Investment!
- 1.9 Cu. ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- Circuwave 1000 Cooking System
- Cooking system provides more power for fast, more even cooking results.
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results.
- Power Saver
- Reduces standby power while the unit is not in use.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Makes it easy to wipe up spills, splatters and dried-on foods.
- USDA "MyPlate.gov" Menu
- Pre-programmed foods and recipes assist in preparation of healthy meal choices.
- Steam Cook Button
- Perfectly prepare your steamed favorites for maximum nutrition retention.
- 2 Piece Design with Hidden Vent
- Creates a streamlined look for a smooth finish.
- Four-Speed, 400-CFM Venting System
- Quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop for fresh, cleaner kitchen air.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Offers the flexibility to use different sizes of dishes.
- An on/off button controls turntable operation.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 1.9 Vent CFM 400 Case Color Black Installation Easy Mount Door Color Stainless Steel Oven Door Features Oven Window Color Appearance Stainless Steel Handle Designer-Style, Stainless Electrical Input - 120V Amperage 15 Electrical Input - 120V Watts 1580 Input Volts/Hertz 120/60 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited 5-year magnetron tube Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Venting Type Recirculating Non-Vented Yes Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit JX81H (Included) Optional Side Filler Panel Kit JX52BL Overall Height 16 7/8 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 62 Cavity (W x H x D) 20-7/8 x 10-7/8 x 14-1/2 Overall Depth 15 7/8 Overall Width 29 7/8 Net Weight 57 Multi-Language Capability Yes Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls Beverage. Popcorn. Family Snacks. Melt Microwave Watts (IEC-705) 1000.0 USDA MyPlate menu Grains. Vegetables. Ground meat. Poultry. Seafood Variable Scroll Speed 5 speeds (Options Pad) Rack Type 1 Wire Oven Rack; 2 Positions Cooking Technology Traditional Exhaust Fan 4-Speed Including Boost Turntable Size 14.25 Cooking Modes Microwave Display On/Off Yes (Bilingual) Cooktop Lighting Programmable Night Light. Bright/Night/Off. Halogen Control Features Child Lock. Concurrent Programming. Cooking Complete Reminder. Auto, Time & Quick Defrost. Turntable On/Off. Clear/Off. Start/Pause. Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On). Help. Power Saver. Sound Volume Control - 4 Levels. Clock Saver. Cooking Guide. Sound Volume Control. Express Cook - Instant-On 1-6 Minutes. Demo Mode. Time Cook. Steam Cook Electronic Digital Display with Clock Scrolling (2 line) Control Type Electronic Touch Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls Reheat (Instant-On). Potato (Instant-On) Turntable Glass Recessed Style Over-The-Range Interior Oven Light Halogen Turntable On / Off Yes Power Levels 10
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection