- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE Profile PHS920SFSS slide-in induction rangefrom Goedeker's is without a doubt one of the best induction ranges out there. In fact, Reviewed.com named it the Best Induction Range of 2014. But what is it about this range that makes it rate so highly? Here are just a few things!
This range has an
induction cooktop, meaning it will only transfer heat when it comes in contact with a compatible magnetic pan. This reduces wasted heat. There are
19 different power levelsyou can choose from for more precise heating. It is an extremely versatile cooking surface with a wide range of temperatures.
The cooktop is
fast and responsive, with all burners able to reach a boil very quickly. This speeds up basic kitchen tasks, like boiling water or fixing pasta, and saves you a lot of time! Just as it heats up swiftly, it also cools down in an instant.
There are four burners on the cooktop, including one
11-inch Power Boil element. It also features a
warming zone. You can use nearly any size pan when cooking, but keep in mind that if the pan is too small, the range will not turn on. This is a safety feature that prevents accidentally burning other things that touch the rangetop, such as your hands or cooking utensils.
With a capacity of
5.3 cu. ft., the oven can hold a lot! It features
True European Convection with Precise Airfor efficient heat distribution and faster preheating. The
eight-pass broileris a huge asset. This oven is known for baking, cooking, and broiling evenly.
All oven racks move back and forth smoothly. The range is
ADA Compliant, so it was constructed to be accessible and easy to open.
When you want to clean your oven, you don't have to resort to scrubbing. You have the choice to use the
self-clean cycle, which utilizes concentrated heat, or you can select the
steam clean option. Just pour a little water in the oven and it will quickly clean it through the power of steam.
Many people love the
extra large oven windowon this range that provides a clear view of your food while it's cooking. As an added bonus, the oven includes a
temperature probe, so you can prepare a perfect roast every time!
intuitive glass touch controlsare located on the front of the range for ease of use. You can set temperatures in a snap, the front display updates the oven temperature in real time as it heats up, and the controls take minimal effort to clean, so you won't see tons of fingerprint smudges.
Beneath the oven, there is a
variable-temperature warming drawer. When not in use, any spare racks you have will fit in there, or you can keep a few pots and pans stored inside.
The GE PHS920SFSS range has a stylish, transitional appearance with clean lines and an attractive shade of charcoal gray. But most importantly, it is known for its unbeatable performance, simplifying cooking with the latest technology. If you're in the market for a range hood to match your new range, the GE JV636HSS under cabinet hood is a complementary model.
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Induction cooktop technology: Innovative, fast, efficient cooking
- True European Convection with Precise Air: Enjoy perfectly even results without turning the pan
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven capacity: Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Warming drawer: Variable temperature control keeps foods warm
- Self-clean roller rack: Easily access items with racks that glide smoothly
- Glass touch controls: Clean with little effort and set temperatures quickly
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 5.3 App Filter - Drawer Type Warming Drawer App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Induction App Filter - Product Type Ranges Slide-In Single Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection Installation Flush Appearance. Free-standing cut-out Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window. Full-Wrapped Stainless Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Black Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 12.2 Broiler Wattage 3800W Bake Wattage 2850W Convection Wattage 2500W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 9.2 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Cooktop Cleaning Included. Cream. Sponge ADA Compliant Star-K MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content UL Overall Height 37 1/4 Cooktop Width 31 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24-1/8 x 19-1/2 x 19-3/8 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 265 Depth Without Handle 25 7/8 Overall Depth 28 7/8 Overall Width 31 1/4 Net Weight 241 Depth with Door Open 48 1/4 Cabinet Opening 30 Cooktop Surface Overhanging Cooktop. Black Patterned Ceramic Glass Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element. Hidden Bake Element - Right Rear 6" 1800W Configuration Range with Warming Drawer Element - Right Front 11" 3700W Power Boil Cooking Technology Convection Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light 5 Oven Rack Features 2 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 1 Roller Rack. 6 Rack Positions Control Location Front controls Element - Left Front 8" 2500W Element - Left Rear 8" 2500W Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Recipe Conversion. C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option (Time Bake). Delay Clean Option. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Fast Preheat. Front Controls. Hi / Low Broil. Oven Meat Probe. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display Cooktop Burner Type Induction Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air Melt Setting Yes Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Electronic Oven Controls. Glass Touch Controls Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Hot Surface Indicator Lights 5 Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option Interior Oven Light 1 Halogen Element - Center 6" Warming Zone
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Extended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection