- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Black
Protect Your Investment!
- Key Features
- Induction Elements
- 11" Element (3700 Watts on High Setting)
- Offers a large 11" surface, wide enough to handle bigger pots and pans and accommodate family meals of any size.
- At it's highest setting, the 11" element has 3700 watts of power, providing an incredibly fast time to boil water.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- 19 Control Settings
- Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal.
- Power Boost
- Offers powerful cooking capabilities on all elements to boost power by 20 to 30 percent.
- Precise Digital Control System
- Delivers accurate temperature control on the cooktop, ensuring even heating and less temperature variation.
- Pan Detect
- Only heats the area of the element that comes in contact with the pan.
- Detects when a burner element is left "on" and automatically shuts it off when not in use.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 12" minimum free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instruction.
- Approved for use over GE and GE Profile single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cooktop Type Induction Frameless Yes Color Appearance Black Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 7.7 Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 5.8 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance ADA Compliant Overall Height 3 1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 46 Overall Depth 21 3/8 Overall Width 29 3/4 Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.) 28-1/2 x 19-5/8 Cooktop Size 30 Net Weight 41 Overall Height at Baffle (front) 4 5/8 Cooktop Surface Glass Ceramic. Black Glass Ceramic Element - Right Front 11" 3700W Indicator Lights 4 Hot Surface. Surface Element "ON" Control Location Front Center Element - Left Front 7" 2500W Element - Left Rear 7" 2500W Power Cord Length 36" Cooktop Burner Type 4 Induction Elements Timer Yes Control Type Electronic Touch Cooktop Control Features Child Lock. Pan Presence Sensor Element - Center 6" 1800W Power Level Indicator LCD Digital Display
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection