- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE PGS950SEFSSis one of our best-selling models here at Goedeker's. When you're wanting two ovens, but lack the kitchen space for a double wall oven, a double oven range will fix all your problems. With
6.8 cubic feet of cooking capacity, it’s going to give you exactly what you are looking for in the most compact package possible. Let me flesh out some of the additional features.A favorite feature is the
center oval burnerdesigned just for long pots or pans. It makes it simple to cook those large, awkward dishes on the cooktop. This range also comes with its own griddle which can be placed in the center where the oval burner is located. Just make sure you remember to remove the middle grates, or the griddle won't fit properly.The
20,000 btu tri-ring burnerhas three different options for heat. You can easily go from low heat to power boiling liquids, taking just seconds to reach boiling point. Foods like pasta will be ready in minutes! Another special feature on the stovetop is the
precise simmer burner. If you enjoy making candies or fudge, this burner is a life saver! It stays at an even heat of 140 degrees. The
recessed cooktopwill hold any messes you might make on the surface. The
iron gratesare very light, making them super easy to remove and clean.The top oven is made for your typical cooking capabilities. It also includes a
dual broiler, making sure your two differing dishes are both broiled evenly. The lower oven has two capabilities: regular gas or
convection cooking. This gives you the freedom to utilize both ovens for different types of foods. Need to bake a cake or cookies? The bottom oven has you covered with convection heat. We can't forget the glossy black interior either! Combined with the
self-cleaning function, you won't have to work too hard to clean up a mess!Have you ever been frustrated from dropping something through the cracks of your counter and stove? This
slide-in rangetakes care of that problem with an overlapping top, protecting the space between from falling foods and liquids. Another favorite for consumers is that the controls for this range are located at the front. You'll never have to worry about burning your hands or arms trying to reach over cooking food to turn something down or to set the oven temperature. That's a convenient feature you won't want to compromise on!If you have children, there’s a great safety feature called a
range lockoutwhich makes it impossible to switch on the gas burners. If gas cooking isn’t what your place is hooked up for, an LP conversion kit comes included with your purchase.It's easy to see that this
GE PGS950SEFSS rangehas everything you need for a working-class kitchen. With the beautiful stainless steel exterior, the modern look will make you feel up-scale and professional. Take some time to look over your options, but be sure to come back to Goedeker's for your final purchase!
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Double oven 6.8 cu. ft. total capacity: Large capacity is ideal for big meals
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner: Offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Center oval burner: Large oval fifth burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware
- Reversible cast-iron griddle/grill: Offers two great ways to cook
- Precise Simmer burner: Delicate foods don"t burn with low, even heat
- Stainless steel, deep-recessed cooktop: Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.8 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.5 Upper / 4.3 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Gas App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates App Filter - Product Type Ranges Slide-In Double Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection Installation Flush Appearance. Free-standing cut-out Control Knobs Weighted Stainless Steel Appearance Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window Cooktop Burner Grate Color Black Matte Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Gray Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (1) 11.0 (1) 9.1; (1) 20.0; (1) 5.0 (1) 10.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) 12.0 / 13.5 Upper; 14.0 / 1150W Lower Volts/Hertz/Amps 120v; 60Hz; 15A Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (1) 15.0; (1) 5.0; (1) 10.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 8.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) 10.0 / 12.5 Upper; 13.5 / 1150W Lower Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Trim Kit - Island JXS81ES LP Conversion Kit Included Optional Body Sides Included ADA Compliant Overall Height 39 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 9-1/2 x 19-1/8 - Upper; 24 x 15 x 20-5/8 - Lower Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 245 Depth Without Handle 26 3/4 Overall Depth 29 1/2 Overall Width 30 Net Weight 225 Depth with Door Open 43 3/4 Cabinet Opening 30 Burner - Center 10,000 BTU Oval Cooktop Surface Deep Recessed. Overhanging Cooktop. Stainless Steel Configuration Double Oven Range Cooking Technology Traditional Upper; Convection Lower Oven Rack Features 1 Self-Clean Roller Rack (Upper). 2 Flat Self-Clean Racks (Lower) Burner - Right Front 11,000 BTU Burner - Left Rear 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer Control Location Front controls Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material Heavy Cast Iron Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Recipe Conversion. Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Convection Bake. Convection Roast. Dual Broil (Upper Oven). Front Controls Burner - Left Front 20,000 BTU Power Boil Cooktop Burner Type Sealed Cooking System Convection Control Type Glass Touch Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Burner - Right Rear 9,100 BTU Interior Oven Light 1 Incandescent Cooktop Burner Grate Features Edge-to-Edge Grates
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Extended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Buy & Save on GE -- Save up to $600!!!Save more with every appliance! Buy up four qualifying GE appliances (limit one per category) and receive $400 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive an additional $100 for each your fifth and sixth appliance for a total of up to $600! Just shop below, submit online, and save!Valid: 11/17/2017 - 11/28/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection