- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE Profile PGB950SEFSS double oven rangefrom Goedeker's provides the complete heat control you love when cooking with natural gas. You'll have no problems with uneven heating, and you'll actually be able to save energy through some of its features and capabilities! More than just a pretty face, this range offers plenty besides just its stunning stainless steel finish and attractive design. Check it out!
4 sealed burners with a fifth oval burner in the centerprovide a large surface area for cooking. Your bigger pans will have tons of space to sprawl! This range comes with a
reversible cast-iron griddle/grillthat fits perfectly into the cooking surface.
19,000 BTU Tri-Ring burnertruly is like three heating elements in one. While it lets you quickly fix pasta, boil water, or make some mean stir fry, it can also function as a normal burner or produce a low level of heat for delicate foods. At 5,000 BTU, the
Precise Simmer burneris made for gentle heating. Cooks love it for preparing soups and sauces.
heavy cast iron continuous grates, it's easy to slide pots across the cooktop without having to lift them up and move them. The
stainless steel deep recessed cooktopkeeps overflows or spills from trickling down the range. They will be contained for easier cleaning after dinner has been served.
The 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.3 cu. ft. lower oven together give you a
capacity of 6.8 cu. ft.Making dessert at the same time as the main course? No problem! Not just a glorified warming drawer, this range's upper oven preheats quickly and cooks quickly. It has
dual broil coverage, is good for casseroles, and your standard 9"x13" pans will easily fit inside. The large, lower oven has a
convection modefor superior baking and roasting results.
self-cleaning in both ovens, and you are able to start a self-clean cycle in one while cooking with the other. These ovens contain
2 standard porcelain-coated racks and 1 roller rack. The smoothly gliding roller rack in the lower oven means you won’t have to struggle to get that 18 lb. turkey inside. All racks can be left in during the self-clean cycle. Please note: You cannot run self-clean in both ovens at the same time.
glass touch controls, located at the back of the range, are easy to operate without needing to consult the manual, and the
control lock capabilitylets you wipe off the panel without accidentally activating the ovens. All of the cooktop components are easy to remove when it comes time to clean.
This GE range coordinates well with the rest of their Profile series. An LP conversion kit is included if you want to use propane instead.
If you've always dreamed of owning a double oven, and you're a firm believer in cooking with gas, then the GE PGB950SEFSS range could be your perfect match. Avid chefs and bakers will appreciate the accuracy of the oven temperature settings, the precision of the gas cooktop, and the efficiency of convection cooking. On top of all that, keeping your range clean won't leave you stressed. Take advantage of this sweet deal today and enjoy cooking for days to come!Info & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.8 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.5 Upper / 4.3 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Gas App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Tri-Ring Burner Yes App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates with Griddle App Filter - Product Type Ranges Free-Standing Double Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection. Traditional Control Knobs Weighted Stainless Steel Appearance Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window Cooktop Burner Grate Color Black Matte Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Gray Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (1) 19.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0; (1) 10.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) 12.0 / 13.5 - Upper; 14.0 / 0.0 - Lower Volts/Hertz/Amps 120v; 60Hz; 15A Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (1) 10.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 15.0; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) 10.0 / 12.5 Upper; 13.5 / 0.0 Lower Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Star-K Overall Height 47 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 9-1/2 x 19-1/8 - Upper; 24 x 15 x 20-5/8 - Lower Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 245 Depth Without Handle 27 3/4 Overall Depth 29 1/2 Overall Width 30 Net Weight 225 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 36 - 36 1/2 Depth with Door Open 44 Burner - Center 10,000 BTU Oval Cooktop Surface Deep Recessed. One-Piece Upswept. Stainless Steel Configuration Double Oven Range Cooking Technology Traditional Upper; Convection Lower Oven Rack Features 2 Reinforced Flat Self-Clean Racks. 1 Self-Clean Roller Rack Burner - Right Front 19,000 BTU Tri-ring Burner - Left Rear 9,500 BTU Griddle Reversible Cast Grill/Griddle Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material Heavy Cast Iron Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Dual Broil (Upper Oven) Burner - Left Front 11,000 BTU Cooktop Burner Type Sealed Control Type Glass Touch Controls Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens) Burner - Right Rear 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer Interior Oven Light 1 Auto Incandescent (Both Ovens) Cooktop Burner Grate Features Continuous Grates
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection