- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Even if you enjoy cooking, there is always the clean up afterwards. One of the most cherished inventions of the last few generations has been the automatic dishwasher. GE dishwashers have been trusted and loved for generations as the a cook's favorite labor saving device in the kitchen.
Years ago, dishwashers were not fashion statements. With the GE Profile line of designer appliances, they can be considered works of art today. GE Profile appliances are designed with modern fashion in mind, and as such they are quite elegant machines, including this GE PDWT580VSS.
The years have brought more than just fashion sense to the coveted dishwasher, and the GE PDWT580VSS showcases some of the great innovations of our time. The Piranha hard food disposer and five stage filtration system keep food solids from clogging up your pipes. Dedicated silverware jets concentrate cleaning power to clean your knives and forks. The DeepClean Cycle and Steam PreWash, just two of the many options and cycles available, purge your dishes of even the most stubborn and stuck on food without scraping. The two pump system uses one dedicated pump to take out the dirty water, while a separate pump is used entirely for clean water for the cleaning process. The SmartDispense system gradually dispenses your detergent, rather than dumping it all in at the beginning of the cycle.
While the GE PDWT580VSS has the capacity to wash 16 place settings at once, you can run partial loads with the top rack only selection, saving water and energy by focusing the entire cleaning power on only part of the machine.
Protect Your Investment!
- 5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- DeepClean Cycle with Steam Prewash: Removes tough, baked-on soils like egg, rice and oatmeal.
- Top Rack Only Selection: Upper rack only cycle uses less water than a full load.
- >Fan Assist Dry with Heated Option and ActiveVent: A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes. 48 dBA Sound Level: Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated: Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Eclipse Black Full-Extension Racks with Ball-Tip Tines: Durable racks glide smoothly on ball bearings for easy loading.
- Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines: Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
- SmartDispense Technology: Conveniently stores up to 47 oz. of liquid detergent and automatically dispenses multiple doses in each cycle.
- Upper Rack Deep Bowl Tines: Even oversized bowls fit perfectly in the top rack for easy cleaning.
- Flexible Racks: Designed for today's dishes and holds up to 16-place settings.
- Two-Pump System: One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Handle Color Stainless Steel Installation Hard Countertop Ready Door Style Long Door Door Appearance Fully integrated stainless contour door Handle Design Sculptured Color Appearance Stainless Steel Handle Stainless Steel Sculptured Volts/Hertz/Amps 120V ; 60 Hz ; 9.1 A Calrod Heater Watts 875 Max. Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited 5-year racks/electronic control board. Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Door Insulation Insulation. Mastic Motor Type QuietPower? Motor Quiet Package 48 dBA Quiet Features Sealed Toe Kick. Quiet Water Valve. Tub Collar Trim. Active Vent with Bottom Fan Dry Outer Wrap Full-wrap Blanket. Bitumen NSF Certified CEE Tier I ENERGY STAR Qualified Overall Height 34 Cabinet Width 24 Approximate Shipping Weight 120 Overall Depth 24 3/4 Overall Width 24 Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height 35 Net Weight 115 Wash Arms 3-Direct Feed. Lower. Middle. Upper Dispenser Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment. SmartDispense? Technology Bulk Detergent Dispenser with Refill Light Dishwasher Options Delay Start 1-24 Hr. with Countdown. Heated Dry On/Off. Added Heat. Steam PreWash. Automatic Hot Start Dishwasher Cycles Auto. Deep Clean with Steam. Normal Wash. SpeedCycle. China/Crystal. Plastics. Rinse Only/Hold. Top Rack Only Rack Features 3 Piece Silverware Basket with Cell Covers and Swivel Handle. ExtraBasket. 2 Utility Shelves with Stem Safe - Upper. 2 Fold-Down Tines - Upper. Upper Rack Handle. Ball-Tipped Tines. 2 Fold-Down Tines - Lower Racking System Towerless Number of Options 5 Number of Place Settings Up to 16 Upper Rack Removable. 4-Position Adjustable. Deep Tiered Wash System Features Dual Pumps and Motors. Piranha? Hard Food Disposer. Automatic Temperature Control. Automatic Temperature Sensing. Drain Hose. Dedicated Silverware Jets Leveling System Leveling Legs Exterior Style Traditional Control Type Top Controls. Fully Integrated Electronic. 6 Touchpads Dishwasher Drying Features Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater. Fan Assist Dry Dishwasher Control Features 3 Digit Countdown Display with Status Lights. 1 "Clean" Light, 1 "Sanitized" Light, 1 "Low Detergent" Light, 1 "Lock" Light Cycle Progress Indicators. Start/Reset Pad. Last Cycle Memory. Audible End-of-Cycle Signal. Control Lock. Exterior End-of-Cycle Indicator Light Tub Type Tall Tub Latch Pull with Handle Style Built-In Water Filtration System Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with Extra Fine Filter Number of Cycles 8 Lower Rack Towerless Tub and Door Liner Stainless Steel Wash System 6-Level. PureClean Sensor Clean Sensor
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection