- Product Overview
Liquid Propane RangeWidth:29.88"Height:35.25"Depth:28.25"
Info & Guides
- Authentic Professional appearance
- With premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners
- Deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTU
- Largest all-gas professional oven capacity
- Monogram Professional dual-burner bake system
- Combines Reverse-Air convection technology with an infrared broil and gas burner to provide superb baking results, with fast preheating
- Infrared broil burner
- Produces intense heat needed to sear meats to lock in juices and is thermostatically controlled to provide top browning when baking or convection baking
- Heavy-duty oven racks
- Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle
- LED task lights
- Below the bull-nose, provide a functional and theatrical touch
- Electronic ignition with automatic re-ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
- Reversible burner grates
- Flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks
- True hidden bake
- Is achieved with a u-shaped burner below the oven floor providing even cooking performance with a clean appearance
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 5.7 Installation Flush Installation Capable Control Knobs Diecast Metallic (Included) Design Style Professional Stainless Steel Color Appearance Stainless Steel Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (1) 18.0; (3) 10.0, 140 Degree simmer Electrical Requirements 120V; 60Hz; 15A Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (1) 15.0; (3) 9.1, 140 Degree simmer Parts Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance. Limited 5-year gas surface burners. Limited lifetime of oven racks Labor Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Natural Gas Conversion Kit Included Factory-installed island backguard yes Optional Backguard 12" stainless steel backsplash (ZX12B30PSS). 30"-36" adjustable stainless steel backsplash with warming shelf (ZXADJB30PSS) Overall Height 35 1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 391 Overall Depth 28 1/4 Overall Width 29 7/8 Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height 36 3/4 Net Weight 351 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 1/4 to 36 3/4 Interior Dimensions - Main Oven (WxHxD) (in.) 28-1/4 x 16-3/8 x 19 Height With Legs Retracted 35 1/4 Convection Roasting Rack Yes Cooktop Surface Porcelain-Enamel Configuration 4 Burners Cooking Technology Convection Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Oven Racks. 5 Rack Positions. 2 Full Extension Racks Indicator Lights Burner "On" 140 Deg. Simmer Burner All Burners - Adjustable Ignition System Electronic w/Auto Reignition Fuel Type All-Gas (LP) Oven Control Features Delay Clean Option. Certified Sabbath Mode. Proof Mode Cooking System Reverse Air Convection Cooktop Burner Type 4 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked Control Type Digital Temperature Display. with Timer Display Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Broiler Pan and Grid Yes Lighting LED Bullnose Task Lighting Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast. Bake. Broil Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Interior Oven Light 6 Halogen Lamps (Caterer Oven) Cleaning Time Variable Cooktop Burner Grate Features Continuous Grates. Porcelainized Cast Iron 3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates
Current RebatesDelicious Possibilities, Sweet Rewards! -- Receive Up To $3,798!Receive up to $3,798 off with the purchase of qualifying GE Monogram Appliances!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty