- Product Overview
- Heavy-Duty, 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Professional Styling
- Complements Monogram ranges and other cooking products, allowing a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- A Double-Wall Design
- Insulates the canopy to minimize heat loss and allow for cooler surfaces.
- 25,000-BTU, Stainless Steel Burners
- Offers precise control across a wide spectrum of temperature settings.
- While Gourmet Radiant trays ensure even heat distribution and reduce flare-ups.
- Ceramic-Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- Allows you to slow-roast lamb, pork and other meats to succulent perfection.
- The rotisserie motor assembly plugs in and detaches easily for convenient cooking and storage.
- Stainless Steel spit rod and forks included.
- 23,000-BTU Ceramic Infrared Searing Burner
- Delivers the high radiant heat needed to sear the outside of foods, locking in natural juices and flavors.
- Adjustable output allows you to cook everything from thick fillets of steak to delicate fish.
- Integrated Illumination
- Sets the stage for nighttime grilling with red LED lights above the knob controls.
- Along with interior halogen lighting.
- Stainless Steel, Drop-In Smoker Box
- Infuses foods with flavorful aromas, such as mesquite or hickory.
- Removable Cutting Board
- Has a scratch- and moisture-resistant surface that's easy to clean.
- Easy-to-Clean Basting Pan
- Positioned below the rotisserie to capture natural juices from meats.
- Grill Cover is Felt Lined and Constructed of Heavy-Duty Vinyl
- Provides maximum protection from the elements.
- Electronic, 120-Volt Ignition System
- Makes grill activation as simple as pressing a knob control.
- A 9-volt battery backup is also included.
- Retractable Warming Shelf
- Provides a second-level surface that allows you to keep grilled foods heated and cook delicate foods without charring.
- A latch mechanism makes it easy to move the shelf up and out of the way when not in use.
- Stainless Steel Grill Grates
- Resists rust and distribute heat evenly across the entire cooking surface.
- Large, Round Thermometer
- Positioned on the front control panel, rather than the canopy.
- Indicates the approximate temperature of the grill surface rather than the air space above the grates.
- Stainless Steel, Slide-Out Drip Trays
- Helps manage excess grease and minimize flare-ups.
- High-Altitude Conversion Kit (Optional)
- Allows the grill to maintain gas efficiency in mountaintop locations.
Installation Built-In. Fully Factory Assembled Control Knobs Monogram Professional Style - Cast Color Appearance Stainless Steel Handle Monogram Professional Style Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited 5 year burners Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Conversion Kit WB28X10117 - Nat. Gas to LP Overall Height 26 Approximate Shipping Weight 334 Overall Depth 27 Overall Width 41 7/8 Net Weight 252 Stainless Steel Grill Burner 2(25,000 BTU) U-Tube Burners Construction Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel. Double Wall Welded Seam Construction Front and Top Hood. Double Wall Welded Seam Construction Fixed Rear/Side Hood Rotisserie Motor Yes Warming Shelf Stainless Steel; Full-Width; Removable; 2-Position Infrared Searing Burner 1(25,000 BTU) Control Knob Lights 1 Red LED ligth over each knob (Low voltage) Configuration 2 Grill Burners; 1 Rotisserie Burner; 1 Searing Burner Stainless Steel, Slide-Out Drip Trays Yes Stainless Steel Heat Baffles Yes Control Location Front Stainless Steel Grill Grates Yes Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Ignition System Integrated 120V with 9-volt battery backup; Ignitors integrated into knobs (1 each knob) Temperature Setting Warm/Med/High 100-600F (on control panel) Brass Control Valves Yes Rotisserie Stainless Steel. Enameled Pan. 2 Stainless Steel Claws Smoker Box Drop-In, Stainless Steel with Cover Lighting 2(10Watt). Integrated in Rear Hood. On/Off Switch on Control Panel. Low Voltage Hood Counterbalance System Yes Infrared Gas Rotisserie Burner 1 (15000 BTU)
Current RebatesDelicious Possibilities, Sweet Rewards! -- Receive Up To $3,798!Receive up to $3,798 off with the purchase of qualifying GE Monogram Appliances!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate