- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:52.88"*Depth:23.25"
Info & Guides
- Electronic Glass Touch Controls
- A gentle touch allows you to easily select the desired cooking function.
- Convection bake or roast, variable or closed-door broiling, 24-hour delay bake, warm mode or proof mode.
- Halogen Light Columns
- On the oven walls provide brilliant task lighting for each rack position.
- Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
- Porcelain-coated racks are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle for effortless cleaning.
- 4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (Each Oven)
- Easily accommodates even the largest meals.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Concealed beneath the oven floor, allowing additional capacity and improved cleanability.
- Reverse-Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Provides even cooking and multi-rack baking capability.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Signature Tubular Handles
- Are smooth, sleek and easy to grasp.
- Hand-Finished Edges
- Reflect the meticulous quality and craftsmanship for which Monogram products are renowned.
- Large Viewing Window
- Allows you to view your culinary work in progress.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 8.8 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 4.4 Upper / 4.4 Lower Installation Flush Appearance Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Oven Door Features Oven Window Design Style European Stainless Steel Color Appearance Stainless Steel Handle Monogram Tubular - Stainless Steel Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 7.2 Broiler Wattage 2400W Bake Wattage 2100W Convection Wattage 2500W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 5.4 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content Overall Height 52 7/8 Cabinet Width 30 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 270 Overall Width 29 3/4 Overall Depth 23 1/2 Net Weight 249 Oven Features 6-Pass Broil Element. 8-Pass Bake Element Oven Interior True Hidden Bake Element Configuration Double Oven Cooking Technology Convection Roasting Rack Upper Oven Rack Features 4 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Both Ovens). 7 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens) Oven Control Features Convection Conversion Default Off. Proof Mode. Warm Mode. Oven Meat Probe. Delay Bake Option With Warm Mode. C or F Programmable. Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Oven Light Pad. Light Self Clean Mode. Automatic Meat Thermometer. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Digipad Numeric Entry. Variable Broil. 24-Hr/12-Hr Time Display. Temperature Display. Timed Cooking Cooking System True European, Reverse Air Convection Control Type Glass Touch. Independent Cook/Clean Controls Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Multi/Single Rack. Convection Roast. Thermal Bake / Thermal Roast Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic (Upper & Lower) Broiler Pan and Grid Upper Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Interior Oven Light Halogen (2 each) Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection