- Product Overview
Dual Fuel RangeWidth:47.88"Height:35.25"Depth:31.06"
- Authentic Professional appearance with premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles.
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTUs.
- Monogram Professional oven system combines European, Reverse-Air convection technology and six heating elements in each oven to provide superb baking results.
- Heavy-duty, full-extension racks glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
- LED task lights below the bullnose provide a functional and theatrical touch.
- The ceramic-infrared grill has 14,000 BTUs of adjustable heat. The cooking grate is grooved on one side to create sear marks and rounded on the other for delicate foods.
- Electronic ignition with automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Reversible burner grates are flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks.
- A caterer's oven is uniquely sized to accommodate three full-sized sheet trays.
- Everyday oven is just the right size for 9" x 13" casserole dishes.
- Halogen light columns provide a clear view, regardless of rack position.
- Large temperature and time displays make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Stainless steel grill cover included with the range.
- Optional full-width stainless steel toekicks is included with the range.
- Optional fixed (12 inch) or adjustable-height (30 - 36 inch) backsplashes are available.
- Star-K certification allows Monogram ranges to operate in Sabbath mode.
- A 48" or 54" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 1200 CFM is recommended for installation over this range.
- Power Cord Not Included
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 8.25 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 5.75 Caterer Oven / 2.5 Everyday Oven Installation Flush Installation Capable Control Knobs Diecast Metallic (Included) Design Style Professional Stainless Steel Color Appearance Stainless Steel Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (6) 18.0, 140 Degree simmer Electrical Requirements 240VAC; 50A Grill BTU Rating (000's/BTU) - Natural Gas 14.0 Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (6) 15.0, 140 Degree simmer Grill BTU Rating (000's/BTU) - LP Gas 14.0 Parts Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance. Limited 5-year gas surface burners. Limited lifetime of oven racks Labor Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Factory-installed island backguard yes Optional Backguard 12" stainless steel backsplash (ZX12B48PSS). 30"-36" adjustable stainless steel backsplash with warming shelf (ZXADJB48PSS) Overall Height 35 1/4 Cabinet Width 48 Approximate Shipping Weight 672 Overall Width 47 7/8 Overall Depth 28 1/4 Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height 36 3/4 Net Weight 576 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 1/4 to 36 3/4 Height With Legs Retracted 35 1/4 Convection Roasting Rack Yes Grill 14,000-BTU. Cast-Iron Reversible Grill Grate Configuration 6 Burners; Grill Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Oven Racks (Caterer Oven), 2 Self-Clean Oven Racks (Everyday Oven). 5 Rack Positions (Caterer Oven). 4 Rack Positions (Everyday Oven). Full-Extension Indicator Lights Burner "On" 140 Deg. Simmer Burner All Burners - Adjustable Stainless Steel Grill / Griddle Covers 1 Fuel Type Dual Fuel (with natural gas) Ignition System Electronic w/Auto Reignition Oven Control Features Delay Clean Option (Both Ovens). Automatic Oven Meat Probe (Both Ovens). Certified Sabbath Mode. Proof Mode (Both Ovens) Cooking System True European Convection. Reverse Air Convection Cooktop Burner Type 6 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked Control Type Digital Temperature Display. with Timer Display (Both Ovens) Adjustable Ceramic IR Grill Yes Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake (Both Ovens). Convection Broil (Both Ovens). Convection Roast (Both Ovens) Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Broiler Pan and Grid 2 Lighting LED Bullnose Task Lighting Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens) Interior Oven Light 6 Halogen Lamps (Caterer Oven). 3 Halogen Lamps (Everyday Oven) Cleaning Time 5 Hours (Both Ovens) Cooktop Burner Grate Features Continuous Grates. Porcelainized Cast Iron 3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates
Current RebatesDelicious Possibilities, Sweet Rewards! -- Receive Up To $3,798!Receive up to $3,798 off with the purchase of qualifying GE Monogram Appliances!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty