- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Slate
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced double oven that’s still handsome and functional, count on the GE JT5500EJES double wall oven to meet your wants and needs. See why this model should be the one to fill that open space in your kitchen.
The contemporary slate finish is smart-looking and more easily resists fingerprints than something like stainless steel. One control panel manages both ovens, and the glass touch controls are intuitive to use. Just in case you’re worried that the kids will mess with your settings, the control lock capability is there for you.
Besides the exterior looking good, the inside is something to boast about too. Each oven is 5 cu. ft., giving you a total capacity of 10 cu. ft. That’s a massive amount of room so you can cook whatever the occasion calls for. You have the luxury of preparing the main course and side dishes separately, or you have plenty of racks for loading up the ovens with cookies.
These ovens feature ten-pass bake elements and eight-pass broil elements. Superior heating elements provide for greater coverage. From meats and vegetables to breads and desserts, you can expect everything to be cooked evenly.
The traditional lower oven has thermal baking and broiling, treating your everyday meals with care. There is a warm mode in both ovens for keeping your food hot and fresh, but only the lower oven gives you a proof mode. Utilize this space for getting your dough perfectly risen before it bakes.
In addition to the standard offerings, the upper oven of the GE JT5500EJES brings you True European convection. Convection has the power to truly revolutionize your cooking if you let it! Its specialties are roasting and multi-rack baking, so give it a whirl the next time you’re making chicken or a few pans of brownies. If you’ve never used convection before, this oven comes with auto recipe conversion that fixes the temperature settings for you.
Both ovens have self-cleaning and a steam clean option. Choose which method will get your oven spotless again, a steam refresh or high heat cleaning. You can even delay the cycle until later if that’s better for your schedule. Note: The heavy duty oven racks can be safely left inside while the self-clean cycle is running.
The oven interiors are both black gloss with hidden bake elements, leaving a smooth and uncluttered bottom surface. Halogen oven lighting illuminates the entire oven cavity, and Big View windows let you see exactly what’s going on while your food cooks. There’ll be no nasty surprises like burning or bubble overs for you!
This 30” double wall oven is covered under the GE Fits! Guarantee. Learn more about what that entails right here. The GE JT5500EJES was also proudly made in America. So go ahead, integrate these beautiful slate ovens into your lifestyle. Goedeker’s makes it cheap and easy to purchase the major appliances you need.
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
- True European Convection (upper oven): Achieve delicious results from a third heating element and fan combination
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option (both ovens): Clean your oven the way you want
- Self-clean, heavy-duty oven racks: Conveniently clean your oven and racks together
- Glass touch controls: Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
- Halogen oven lighting: Easily see how your food is baking
- Ten-pass bake element: Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area
GE Wall Oven - European ConvectionInfo & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $249.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 5.0 Upper / 5.0 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Brillion Enabled No App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cleaning Type Steam and Self-Clean App Filter - Product Type Wall Oven Double App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection. Traditional Installation Above Warming Drawer Frameless Oven Door(s) Slate Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window Color Appearance Slate Handle Designer Style. Stainless Steel Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 8.4 Broiler Wattage 4000W Bake Wattage 2850W Convection Wattage 2400W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 6.3 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Star-K MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content UL Overall Height 53 Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 280 Overall Width 29 3/4 Overall Depth 26 3/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4 Net Weight 254 Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Recipe Conversion (Upper). C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Time. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Hi / Low Broil. Light Self Clean Mode (Both Ovens). Mis-Wire Detection. Optional Clock Display. Proof Mode (Lower). Warm Mode (Both Ovens) Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element. 10-Pass Bake Element. Closed Door Broiling Oven Interior 2 Halogen Interior Oven Lights (Upper). 1 Halogen Interior Oven Light (Lower). Black Gloss Finish. Hidden Bake (Both Ovens) Configuration Double Oven Cooking System True European Convection (Upper) Cooking Technology Convection Upper; Traditional Lower Control Type Glass Touch. LED Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Multi-Rack (Upper). Convection Roast (Upper). Thermal Bake (Both Ovens). Thermal Broil (Both Ovens) Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Upper) / 2 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Lower). 6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens) Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option
Current RebatesSave up to $1200 on GE Profile Packages!!!Purchase 4 or more qualifying GE Profile appliances and receive up to $1200 in Visa Prepaid cards! Just shop below, submit online or by mail, and save!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 01/31/2018Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection