- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
DetailsWhen shopping for a new range, it can be hard to choose between all the options out there. Do you want gas or electric? Should you choose
smoothtop or traditional coil burners? Should you go high-tech and look for something that utilizes induction? Two ovens or just one? All these questions and more must be answered before purchasing your next range. How do you keep track? Just check out ourIf you're looking for a standard range that will work exactly as you'd expect it to, check into this
GE JS750SFSS. It's an electric oven with a smoothtop cooktop. Its design looks smart and sleek with the
electronic controls and stainless steel exterior. The ceramic-glass cooktop hangs over the countertop, making this slide-in range a must have for avid mess makers.On the cooktop, you'll see
five elementsready to help you master any recipe. Each element varies in size, and one includes the acclaimed
Power Boil, which helps you boil liquids super fast. One element is called the
Warming Zone- perfect for keeping gravy or chocolate warm and melted. The elements you may find most useful are the ones that create the
Bridge Zone. The Bridge Zone is perfect for families that like to make pancakes or use griddles. The zone expands between two elements, making it easy to cook with larger surface pans and pots.Also on the cooktop are
2 element-on status lights and 4 hot-surface status lights. This helps notify you when the cooktop is still too hot to touch or place items on. The range's controls are electronic and give you every option available front and center. Easily set times, the clock, and cook settings.Inside the oven, you have even more awesome features available. You have the power of
True European Convection. Convection heat is the true master when it comes to baking and roasting items. It keeps food moist and succulent on the inside, while keeping it perfectly crisp and brown on the outside. With convection cooking comes different cooking times. These can be confusing to a newbie, so GE has added
automatic recipe conversionwhen using this method to cook.There's also a
hidden baking elementon below the oven floor, which makes for more even cooking and way easier clean-up. This oven has
4.4 cu. ft. capacitywith
three heavy-duty racksto cook on. There shouldn't be an issue of space with the
GE JS750SFSS. Below the oven, there's also a
storage drawerfor things like muffin and pie pans and cookie sheets.The oven also has a
self-cleaning featurewith a delay option. You can also set the oven to
Delay Bake or Sabbath Mode. It also has a
Fast Preheat, so waiting around for the oven to warm up is a thing of the past.This
GE JS750SFSSwas basically built in America, since nearly 90% of its content was made stateside. It's also ADA compliant. With all these great characteristics, it's sure to serve your family well for years to come. Order from Goedeker's to get great customer service and the lowest price!
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- True European Convection with Precise Air: Enjoy perfectly even results without turning the pan
- 12"/9"/6" 3,600W Power Boil: Pots and pans fit perfectly on the flexible heating element
- Bridge zone: Cook griddle favorites from the convenience of your range
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option: Clean your oven the way you want
- Fast preheat: Make hot meals in a hurry with less time preheating
- Hidden bake oven interior: Make cleanup easy by eliminating hard-to-reach areas
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 4.4 Drawer Type Storage Control Type Electronic touchpad Fuel Type Electric Cabinet Width Cooking 36 in. Cleaning Type Steam and Self-Clean Cooktop Type Radiant Smoothtop Product Type Ranges Slide-In Single Oven Convection Yes Cooking Technology Convection Installation Flush Appearance Control Knobs Weighted Stainless Steel Appearance Door Color Stainless Steel Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window. Glass Door. Full-Wrapped Stainless Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Gray Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 12.6 Broiler Wattage 3600W Bake Wattage 2650W Convection Wattage 2500W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 9.5 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Cooktop Cleaning Included. Cream. Sponge Optional Lower Trim Kit JXS56BB (Black); JXS56WW (White) Optional Backguard JXS32BB (Black). JXS32WW (White). JXS32SS (Stainless Steel) Optional Body Sides JXS77BB (Black); JXS77WW (White) ADA Compliant Star-K MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content UL Overall Height 36 1/4 Cooktop Width 31 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 17-1/2 x 18-1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 193 Depth Without Handle 25 3/4 Overall Depth 28 1/2 Overall Width 31 1/4 Net Weight 173 Depth with Door Open 44 5/8 Cabinet Opening 30 Cooktop Surface Overhanging Cooktop. Gray Patterned Ceramic Glass Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element. Hidden Bake Element - Right Rear 6" 1200W Configuration Range with Storage Drawer Element - Right Front 12?/9?/6? 3600W Power Boil Cooking Technology Convection Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light 2 Oven Rack Features 3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 7 Rack Positions Control Location Front controls Element - Left Front 8" 2000W Bridge Element - Left Rear 8" 2000W Bridge Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Recipe Conversion. Auto Self Clean. C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Convection Roast. Delay Bake Option (Time Cook). Delay Clean Option. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Fast Preheat. Front Controls. Hi / Low Broil. Oven "ON" Light. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display. Warm Mode Cooktop Burner Type Radiant. Smoothtop Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air Melt Setting Yes Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Electronic. Touchpads Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Hot Surface Indicator Lights 4 Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option Interior Oven Light 1 Halogen Element - Center 6" Warming Zone Storage Drawer Features Removable Full-Width
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Extended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection