- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:24"*Height:28.19"*Depth:23.13"
- Self Clean
- Conveniently cleans oven without need for scrubbing.
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing space to check your food.
- Interior Oven Light
- The light makes it easy to see what's happening inside.
- Two Oven Racks
- Durable construction accommodates heavy cookwares and foods.
- Multiple oven racks are easy to adjust to get the most oven use for your money.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
Protect Your Investment!
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
- Clear View window: Clear window makes monitoring food simple
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
- Multiple oven rack positions: Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 2.7 App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Brillion Enabled No App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 24 in. App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Product Type Wall Oven Single App Filter - Convection No App Filter - Cooking Technology Traditional Handle Color Stainless Steel Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Oven Door Features Clear View Oven Window Handle Design D-shaped Amp Rating at 240V 20 KW Rating at 240V 3.4 Broiler Wattage 3400W Bake Wattage 2650W Amp Rating at 208V 20 KW Rating at 208V 2.6 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes For models produced on or after January 1, 2006. See written warranty for full details MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content Overall Height 28 3/16 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 17 x 15 x 18-1/2 Cabinet Width 24 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 22-1/2 x 27-1/2 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 113 Overall Width 23 3/4 Overall Depth 23 1/8 Net Weight 104 Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold. C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Optional Clock Display. Oven Light Pad. Start Pad. Temperature Display. Variable Broil Oven Features 4-Pass Broil Element Oven Interior Interior Oven Light Configuration Single Oven Cooking Technology Traditional Control Type SmartSet Oven Cooking Modes Thermal Bake / Thermal Roast Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Rack Features 2 Oven Racks. 4 Embossed Rack Positions Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection