- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Black
- Key Features
- Two 8" and Two 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Removable Drip Bowls
- Contains minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod
- Makes spills and messes under the cooktop easily accessible and within your reach.
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 5" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath
- Approved for use over select GE 27" or 30" single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional charge) to fill in the over-size hole.
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand? GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Coil heating elements: Provide even heat and easy cleanup
- Removable drip bowls: Removable for easy cleaning
- Lift up cooktop with support rod: Access messes under the cooktop for easy cleanability
- Upfront controls: Easy-to-read graphics and one-touch control makes everyday cooking easy as ever
- Heating element "On" light: Know when an element is on
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
App Filter - Control Type Rotary knobs App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cooktop Type Coil Color Appearance Black on Black Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 7.4 Amp Rating at 208V 30 KW Rating at 208V 5.6 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes For models produced on or after January 1, 2006. See written warranty for full details Overall Height 3 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 32 Overall Depth 21 1/4 Overall Width 30 1/4 Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.) 28-1/2 x 19-1/2 Cooktop Size 30 Net Weight 27 Cooktop Surface Black Porcelain-Enamel Cooktop Burner Type 4 Plug-In Calrod?. Coil Element - Right Rear 6" 1300W Element - Right Front 8" 2400W Control Type Infinite Heat Rotary Indicator Lights Surface Element "ON" Control Location Front Center Lift-Up Cooktop With Support Rods Yes Element - Left Front 6" 1300W Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls Chrome with Removable Trim Rings Element - Left Rear 8" 2400W
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Cooktop Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Cooktops!
- Note: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!Select products below to build your perfect package!
Your Package Includes:X 1Today's Package Price:Add a warranty to your JP328BKBBAdd A 5 Year Protection Plan$139.00
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection