- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:27"*Height:52.13"*Depth:26.63"
DetailsWhen you're hungry and have a family to feed, the technicalities of your oven rarely matter. What matters is how those technical specifications come together to make your life easier. At Goedeker's, we're committed to family and we know that getting the best oven for the best price is important. That's why we recommend the
GE JK5500SFSS27 inch double electric wall oven for the family that loves to cook and entertain. With GE's reliability and high standards, the double oven is sure to handle all of your needs for many years to come.
Each oven has
4.3 cu. ft. capacityand can cook simultaneously, so if you have dinner in the bottom oven, dessert can be baking in the top. It all comes down to time. The less time spent prepping and cooking a meal is more time spent with loved ones. Both ovens feature a
hidden, 10 pass bake element. Hidden means the element is under the oven floor, so cleaning up a dribble is a lot easier than navigating precariously around a heat element. Ten pass means the element weaves back and forth like a continual "S" across the whole oven, resulting in the best cooking performance possible. Both ovens also feature an
8 pass broil element, meaning you won't pull a half-crispy brisket out of the oven. Do you have practices that require a different method of cooking?
Sabbath modeis available for those who must comply with kosher practices.
If you like to make your own breads, cinnamon rolls, and pizza crust,
proof modewas made for you! Just hit the button and your oven will become a perfect warmth for your rising yeast! You need your oven to work around your life, not the other way around. The
delay bakesetting allows you to set a time for your oven to begin heating, so it can be ready to cook, right when you get home. Time is one of the most important factors during any given day. With
convection heat(located in the upper oven), you'll have a little more time to go around, as it can speed up cooking times by 30 percent! And if you're concerned about over-cooking a dish, don't be. The oven will automatically convert the time you put in to convection.
glass touch display and controlsare simple to navigate and make choosing a setting easy. Like with most ovens these days, this double oven comes with a
self-clean cycle and steam clean option. No matter how messy your oven is, cleaning it will be less of a chore with these pluses! One of the number one things people think about when they have children is their safety. With the
control lockout feature, you can simply prevent the ovens from being used in any way, shape, or form.
If you're sold on the functionality of this appliance, but not quite sure about the look, just think about the purity of stainless steel. Because wall ovens are built to fit into your kitchen cabinetry, this unit will blend in, no matter the state of your other appliances. Huge oven windows add to the aesthetic and make checking in on cakes and pies easy. When GE built this model, they had you in mind.
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- True European Convection (upper oven): Achieve delicious results from a third heating element and fan combination
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option (both ovens): Clean your oven the way you want
- Self-clean, heavy-duty oven racks: Conveniently clean your oven and racks together
- Glass touch controls: Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
- Halogen oven lighting: Easily see how your food is baking
- Ten-pass bake element: Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 4.3 Upper / 4.3 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Brillion Enabled No App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 27 in. App Filter - Cleaning Type Steam and Self-Clean App Filter - Product Type Wall Oven Double App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection. Traditional Installation Above Warming Drawer Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Steel Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window Color Appearance Stainless Steel Handle Designer Style. Stainless Steel Amp Rating at 240V 30 KW Rating at 240V 7.2 Broiler Wattage 3400W Bake Wattage 2600W Convection Wattage 2400W Amp Rating at 208V 30 KW Rating at 208V 5.4 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Star-K MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content UL Overall Height 51 1/8 Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 21-1/2 x 17-1/4 x 20 Cabinet Width 27 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 25-1/4 x 50-1/8 x 23-1/2 Approximate Shipping Weight 241 Overall Width 26 3/4 Overall Depth 26 5/8 Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 21-1/2 x 17-1/4 x 20 Net Weight 220 Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Recipe Conversion (Upper). C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Time. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Hi / Low Broil. Light Self Clean Mode (Both Ovens). Mis-Wire Detection. Optional Clock Display. Proof Mode. Warm Mode Oven Features 10-Pass Bake Element. 8-Pass Broil Element. Closed Door Broiling Oven Interior 2 Halogen Interior Oven Lights (Upper). 1 Halogen Interior Oven Light (Lower). Black Gloss Finish. Hidden Bake (Both Ovens) Configuration Double Oven Cooking System True European Convection (Upper) Cooking Technology Convection Upper; Traditional Lower Control Type Glass Touch. LED Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Multi-Rack (Upper). Convection Roast (Upper). Thermal Bake (Both Ovens). Thermal Broil (Both Ovens) Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Upper). 2 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Lower). 6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens) Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option
Current RebatesExtended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Wall Oven Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $300!Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Wall Ovens!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection