- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
No one needs to know you chose the GE JGP970SEKSS 36" Gas Cooktop with 5 sealed burners for function just as much as style. That is, of course, unless you want to share the secret!
This built-in cooktop gives your countertops a clean, seamless look. It offers five sealed burners, eliminating the space between the burners and cooktop. The powerful burners deliver 15,000 BTU of forceful heat for rapid boiling. For foods requiring a more delicate touch, the precise simmer burners will keep the temperature steady to avoid overcooking.
The continuous grates provide a flat, sturdy surface, allowing for easy movement of pans between burners. You'll appreciate the dishwasher-safe grates and knobs, as well as the gas shut-off to prevent accidental activation. All of this cooking ingenuity rests on a one-piece ceramic glass surface, making cleanup a breeze! You'll quickly discover that the GE JGP970SEKSS gas cooktop is the smart, convenient choice for your family.
GE is a global leader in major appliances. They bring innovative technologies and "ecomagination" right to your home. Goedeker's promises you quality and service with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Place your GE order today to experience the best brand from the best retailer.
- Gas-on-Glass Cooktop
- Features a flat ceramic glass surface that is easy to clean while also adding a hint of style to your kitchen
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Eliminates the space between the burners and cooktop to help control spills and boil-over liquids for faster cleanup
- PowerBoil 15,000 BTU Burner
- Produces intense heat for rapid boiling
- Precise Simmer Burners
- Deliver a low level of heat at only 140 degrees, perfect for delicate foods or sauces
- Continuous Grates
- Give you a flat, sturdy surface for easy movement of pots or pans between burners
- Control Lock Capability
- Shuts off the gas flow to prevent accidental activation
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs
- Heavy-Duty Knobs
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand? GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Gas on glass cooktop: Sleek and easy to clean
- Sealed cooktop burners: Keep spillover contained on cooktop, making cleaning quick and easy
- 15,000 BTU Power Boil burner: Produces fast, intense heat
- Precise Simmer burner: Delivers a low setting of 140 degrees
- Continuous grates: Allow for easy movement of pans between burners
- Control lock capability: Protects against unintended activation
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
App Filter - Control Type Rotary knobs App Filter - Fuel Type Gas App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 36 in. App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates Control Knobs Professional die-cast Color Appearance Stainless Steel Volts/Hertz/Amps 120V; 60Hz; 5A Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - LP Gas (1) 13.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 8.1; (2) 6.0 Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - Natural Gas (1) 15.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.1; (2) 6.0 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes For models produced on or after January 1, 2006. See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Cooktop Cleaning Cream (WB64X5027) ADA Compliant Overall Height 3 3/16 Cabinet Width 36 Approximate Shipping Weight 59 Overall Depth 21 3/16 Overall Width 36 Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.) 33-7/8 x 19-1/8 Net Weight 54 Burner - Center 6,000 BTU Precise Simmer Cooktop Surface Gas-On-Glass Ceramic Valves (Degree of Turn) 270 Burner - Right Front 15,000 BTU Power Boil Burner - Left Rear 9,100 BTU Control Location Upfront Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material Deluxe Cast Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Dishwasher Safe Knobs Yes Burner - Left Front 11,000 BTU Cooktop Burner Type 5 Sealed Burner - Right Rear 6,000 BTU Precise Simmer Cooktop Control Features Child Lock Cooktop Burner Grate Features Continuous Grates. Dishwasher Safe
Current RebatesExtended Service Contract Savings! -- Receive $25!Purchase any eligible GE Profile or GE Appliances and receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card from GE Appliances for each eligible appliance purchased with an extended service contract!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017GE Package Savings! -- Receive Up To $1,200!Receive up to a $1,200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 4 or more qualifying GE Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Cooktop Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Cooktops!
- Note: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection