- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
- Standard Clean Oven
- Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning
- All Purpose Burners
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements
- Heavy Cast Square Grates
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy
- Lift-Up Cooktop
- Cooktop lifts up for easy access to porcelain-enameled subtop
- Electronic Ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
- 4 Embossed Rack Positions
- Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity
- Broiler Drawer
- Supplies a concentrated heat for crisping and browning
- Extra Large Broiler Pan and Grid
Protect Your Investment!
- Standard clean oven: Smooth surface and rounded corners make clean-up quick and easy
- All purpose burners: Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking needs
- Heavy-cast grates: Durable cast iron offers lasting performance
- Porcelain upswept cooktop: Raised edges and porcelain-enameled surface makes cleaning incredibly easy
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 3.0 Drawer Type Warming Drawer Control Type Rotary knobs Fuel Type Gas Cabinet Width Cooking 24 in. Cleaning Type Manual Cooktop Type Standard Grates Product Type Ranges Free-Standing Single Oven Convection No Cooking Technology Traditional Handle Color Stainless Steel Control Knobs Plastic Handle Design D-shaped Color Appearance Stainless Steel Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (4) 9.1 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) 13.0 Volts/Hertz/Amps 120V; 60Hz; 5A Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (4) 8.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) 13.0 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance LP Conversion Kit Included ADA Compliant Overall Height 44 3/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 20 x 15 x 16-1/4 Cabinet Width 24 Approximate Shipping Weight 142 Overall Depth 26 1/2 Overall Width 24 Net Weight 127 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 36 Cooktop Surface Lift-Up. Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Drawer Yes Configuration Range with Broiler Drawer Valves (Degree of Turn) 140 Oven Rack Features 2 Oven Racks. 4 Embossed Rack Positions Burner - Right Front 9,100 BTU Burner - Left Rear 9,100 BTU Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material 2 Doubles. Heavy Cast Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Leveling System 4 Leveling Legs Burner - Left Front 9,100 BTU Cooktop Burner Type Standard Broiler Pan and Grid Yes Oven Cleaning Type Standard Clean Burner - Right Rear 9,100 BTU Porcelain-Enameled Subtop Yes Slide - Out Broiler Drawer Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection