- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Protect Your Investment!
- 6.6 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Gives plenty of room to cook big family meals!
- Enjoy even baking without worry.
- 6"/9"/12" 3600W Power Boil
- Flexible elements fit pans and pots with ease.
- Bridge Zone
- Cook with a griddle on the bridge zone.
- Fast Preheat
- A faster preheat saves you time.
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- Gives you the ability to keep foods warm on the stovetop.
- Hidden Bake
- No more fighting with the element while cleaning.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.6 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.2 Upper / 4.4 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Electric App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Radiant Smoothtop App Filter - Product Type Ranges Free-Standing Double Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection. Traditional Control Knobs Weighted Stainless Steel Appearance Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window. Full-Wrapped Metal Frame. Full-Wrapped Stainless Textured Steel Side Panels Yes Color Appearance Stainless Steel/Gray Handle Stainless Steel. Designer Style Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 15.2 Broiler Wattage 3000W Upper / 3600W Lower Bake Wattage 2650W Upper / 2650W Lower Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 11.4 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Cooktop Cleaning Cream. Sponge. Included MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 24 x 8-7/8 x 18-1/4 Overall Height 47 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 240 Depth Without Handle 25 3/4 Overall Width 29 7/8 Overall Depth 28 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 24 x 17 1/2 x 18 1/4 Net Weight 219 Depth with Door Open 45 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 3/4 - 36 1/2 Cooktop Surface One-Piece Upswept. Gray Patterned Ceramic Glass Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element (Both Ovens). Hidden Bake (Both Ovens) Configuration Double Oven Range Element - Right Rear 6" 1200W Cooking Technology Traditional Upper; Convection Lower Element - Right Front 12?/9?/6? 3600W Power Boil Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light 3 Oven Rack Features 3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 2 Upper / 7 Lower Rack Positions Control Location Backsplash Element - Left Front 8" 2000W Bridge Element - Left Rear 8" 2000W Bridge Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Recipe Conversion. Auto Self Clean. C or F Programmable. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Convection Roast. Delay Bake Option (Time Cook). Delay Clean Option. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Fast Preheat. Hi / Low Broil. Oven "ON" Light. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display. Warm Mode Cooktop Burner Type Radiant. Smoothtop Cooking System Convection Lower Melt Setting Yes Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Electronic. Touchpads Hot Surface Indicator Lights 1 Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean (Both Ovens) Interior Oven Light 1 Incandescent (Upper). 1 Halogen (Lower) Element - Center 6" 80W Warming Zone
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection