- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
Often when you’re looking for a new laundry appliance, the models with the best features aren’t always the most attractive, and vice versa. If you’re the type of person who wants the total package, look no further than the GE GTW680BSJWS top load washer. It has great features, and it looks awesome on top of that! You’re sure to be happy with this product’s performance and style.
The first thing you’ll likely look for in a washing machine is a decent capacity. This GE washer has 4.6 cu. ft. of interior space, so you know you’ll be able to fit bigger loads inside. The lack of an agitator in the middle doesn’t affect how well your clothes are cleaned, and it creates even more room. Because the wash basket is stainless steel, it’s durable, will resist stains, and won’t damage your garments.
There are 14 cycles available for you to choose from. The standard offerings include Colors/Normal, Whites, Dark Colors, Bulky Items, Casuals, Delicates, and Drain and Spin. The spin cycle is great for prepping your items for the dryer. Then there are several specialty cycles, such as Heavy Duty, Cold Wash, Jeans, Active Wear, Towels & Sheets, Speed Wash, and Sanitize with Oxi. The Sanitize cycle will increase your detergent’s cleaning power and destroy 99.9% of bacteria.
This high-efficiency washer has all the bells and whistles. Some of the options you have at your fingertips are My Cycle, Delay Wash, Extra Rinse, Deep Rinse, Auto Soak, Warm Rinse, and Deep Fill. Warm Rinse and Deep Rinse will wash away any lingering soap residue from your items. Deep Fill allows you to choose the water level you want in the wash basket, and Auto Soak will loosen up any stains on your clothing by soaking it for up to 2 hours.
Another definite perk is the stain removal guide. It will take out wine, blood, dirt, grass, and tomato-based stains with preprogrammed settings that modify cycles. Even the lid of the GE GTW680BSJWS has been elegantly designed. The soft-close glass lid is see-through and was made with hydraulic technology that enables it to close gently.
This washing machine has been ENERGY STAR rated. It’s all-around efficient, so in addition to saving on water and electricity, you’ll also save on detergent and fabric softener! It was made in America as well, containing 70 to 90% U.S. materials.
The GE GTW680BSJWS washer makes an excellent companion in the laundry room. It’s functional, nice-looking, and full of extras. You’re guaranteed to love it. Purchase it at Goedeker’s to enjoy product savings, free shipping, and no sales tax outside Missouri. Not only that, but our caring customer service team will be there every step of the way to answer any questions you may have about your order. The choice is clear – shop Goedeker’s today!
Info & Guides
- Deep Fill: Customize your water-fill levels with just the touch of a button. Add a little extra or fill the tub to wash the way you want
- Stain Removal Guide: Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass
- Recirculation pump: Loads are thoroughly saturated with this recirculation pump that moves water and detergent through clothes
- Warm Rinse: Choose a warm water rinse so every part of your laundry experience fits your preference
- Sanitize with Oxi: Remove 99.9% of bacteria with a dedicated cycle that uses an Oxi additive to boost your detergent's cleaning power, while keeping fabrics looking and feeling their best
- Auto Soak: Loosens stains by soaking up to 2 hours
- Deep Rinse: When selected, the deep rinse cycle ensure clothes are rinsed of soap residue and fabric softener
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 4.6 Wash Basket Type Stainless Steel App Filter - Agitator No App Filter - Product Type Washers Top Load App Filter - Single Item Cycle No App Filter - Capacity Washer Large (4.1-4.9 cu. ft.) Color Appearance White on White with Silver Backsplash Volts/Hertz/Amps 120 V; 60 Hz; 10A Motor Speeds Variable Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited 10-year motor Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details MADE IN AMERICA: 70 to 90% U.S. Content ENERGY STAR Qualified Overall Height 46 Approximate Shipping Weight 145 Height Needed for Lid to Raise 90 Degrees 56 Overall Depth 27 Overall Width 27 Net Weight 138 Whites Cycle Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy Handwash Cycle Yes Dispenser Bleach. Detergent (Liquid/Powder). Fabric Softener Washer Cycles Colors/Normals. Drain + Spin. Speed Wash. Jeans. Heavy Duty. Bulky Items. Towels & Sheets. Whites. Dark Colors. Casuals. Delicates. Cold Wash. Sanitize with Oxi. Active Wear Wash/Rinse Temperatures 6 Water Levels Precise Fill Optional Soil Levels Extra Light. Light. Normal. Heavy. Extra Heavy Washer Control Features LED Cycle Status Lights. Digital Cycle Countdown Additional Washer Features Deep Fill Option. Stain Pretreat. Auto Balance Suspension System. Leveling Legs. Soft Close Clear Glass Lid Colors Cycle Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy Washer Options/Settings My Cycle. Delay Wash. Extra Rinse. Deep Rinse (select when using fabric softener). Auto Soak. Warm Rinse. Deep Fill Control Type Electronic Specialty Cycles Towels and Sheets. Jeans. Speed Wash. Active Wear. Heavy Duty. Cold Wash. Sanitize with Oxi Delicates Cycle Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy Wash Mechanism Infusor Wash/Spin Speed Combinations Variable Maximum Spin Speed 800 RPM Style Top-Load High-Efficiency Number of Cycles 14 Water Temp System Perfect Temp
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- ReviewsAdd a warranty to your GTW680BSJWSAdd A 5 Year Protection Plan$139.00
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection