- Product Overview
- Hidden Controls
- The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance
- Built-In Only
- The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Powerful motor provides maximum compacting power
- Removable Key Lock
- Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use
- Removable Drawer
- Makes it simple to empty and clean
Protect Your Investment!
- Stainless door with sculptured handle: Creates an elegant appearance with a sleek stainless steel door and handle designed to coordinate beautifully with other GE Profile appliances
- Hidden controls: The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance
- Built-in only: The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance
- 1.4 cu. ft. capacity: Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables
- 1/3 HP motor: Powerful motor provides maximum compacting power
- Removable key lock: Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use
- Removable drawer: Makes it simple to empty and clean
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 1.4 Toe Kick Black Color Appearance Stainless Steel Volts/Hertz/Amps 120v; 60Hz; 15A Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details Optional Accessories - Compactor Bags WC60X5017 (5 Included) Overall Height 35 Cabinet Width 15 Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 15 x 34-1/4 x 24 Approximate Shipping Weight 140 Overall Depth 24 Overall Width 14 7/8 Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height 35 Net Weight 129 Height With Legs Retracted 33 3/4 Motor Horsepower 1/3 hp Compactor Features Automatic Anti-Jam. Lock/Start Control w/Removable Key. Side or Front Release Bin. Toe/Foot Pedal Drawer Opener. Slide-Out/Removable Drawer Construction Heavy Gauge Steel Leveling System Leveling Legs with Rear Wheels Drive System 2-point Ram Force 2300.0 Style Built-In Control Location Hidden Compression Ratio (Avg.) 75% Reduction Cycle Time Less than 30 seconds
Current RebatesSave up to $1200 on GE Profile Packages!!!Purchase 4 or more qualifying GE Profile appliances and receive up to $1200 in Visa Prepaid cards! Just shop below, submit online or by mail, and save!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 01/31/2018Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection