- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE CS980STSSis part of GE Appliances' Cafe Series. It is a traditional stainless steel smoothtop range, but it also has a convection oven. The extra touches the Cafe Series adds will make you feel and look like a professional chef. This 30 inch range is a premier appliance inspired by the world-class restaurant kitchens used every day by professional chefs. The design and features reflect the demanding nature of those kitchens and the cooks who use them daily.
GE CS980STSShas a combined capacity of 6.4 cubic feet; the
main oven is a 5.4 cubic feet, and the
baking drawer below adds 1 cubic footof oven space. Ever wanted to just make a small batch of cookies or other treats without turning on the entire oven? The versatility of having two ovens means more flexibility with larger baking projects or family dinners. You can put the main course in the oven, and the sides in the baking drawer at a different temperature. The baking drawer has a range of 140-450 degrees.
True European Convection systemuses fans to keep heat precise to shorten cooking times. The difference between True European and regular convection is that the latter does not have an additional heating element within. True European Convection includes involves a fan blowing additional heat around a dish, while regular convection just circulates the oven air better.
This range wouldn't be complete without some of your favorite options. Choose to
self-cleanwhen a mess has been made and never have to remove the racks. They're heavy duty and built to withstand the high heat of the self-clean cycle. If you'd rather clean later, just delay the cleaning cycle until you head off to work. Cleaning isn't the only thing you can delay though. Set your oven to bake on your time with
Delay Bake. As an added bonus, you get a meat probe that automatically tells you the temperatures of meats as they cook in your oven.
CS980STSS is not just an amazing oven, it is also an amazing range. The black ceramic glass cooktop looks beautiful, and it features five burners, including dual elements that allow you to tailor power and size of the heating area to the specific need of each item. Each burner has a job. One excels at simmering, another at boiling. It even comes with a
griddle system, so you can make pancakes and eggs with ease! Whatever you need, this cooktop can do it.
As far as technology goes, the
CS980STSShas just enough. A digital keypad, temperature display, and several function icons light up, show you what is happening at all times. Surface and element indicator lights tell you when the cooktop is hot and too hot to touch. A
Control Lockkeeps little ones safe, and if you need it,
Sabbath Modeis available.
GE CS980STSS Cafe convection rangewill add the right amount of style to the kitchen and perfect amount of cookery. Show your friends what a real chef looks like! Order from Goedeker's and be a chef for less!Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.4 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 5.4 Upper / 1.0 Lower Drawer Type Baking Drawer Control Type Electronic touchpad Fuel Type Electric Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) Cleaning Type Self-Clean Cooktop Type Radiant Smoothtop Product Type Ranges Slide-In Single Oven Convection Yes Cooking Technology Convection Handle Color Stainless Steel Control Knobs Heavy-duty Oven Door Features Big Clear View Oven Window. Easy clean oven door Textured Steel Side Panels Yes Handle Design GE Cafe? Color Appearance Stainless (with gray case) Amp Rating at 240V 40 KW Rating at 240V 15.5 Broiler Wattage 3410W Bake Wattage 2585W Amp Rating at 208V 40 KW Rating at 208V 11.6 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance ADA Compliant Overall Height 36 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 19 x 20-5/8 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 305 Overall Depth 28 3/8 Overall Width 30 Net Weight 285 Height to Top of Rear Vent Trim 37 1/4 Oven Interior Black Gloss Finish. Interior Oven Light Element - Right Rear 6" 1500W Configuration Range with Baking Drawer Cooking Technology Convection Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light Yes Temperature Management System True Temp System Infinite Heat Controls Yes Element - Left Front 8"/5" 1900W Bridge Element - Left Rear 8" 2000W Bridge Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option (Time Bake). Delay Clean Option. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer. Front Controls. Oven Function Icons. Oven Meat Probe. Oven "ON" Light. Preheat Oven Light. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display. Start Pad. Temperature Display Cooking System True European Convection with Precise Air Control Type DigiTemp Temperature Display. Glass Touch. Electronic Oven Controls. Touchpads Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Element - Center 6" 1200W Cooktop Surface Black Ceramic Glass Oven Features 4-Pass Broil Element Element - Right Front 12"/9" 2100/3000W Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 6 Rack Positions Control Location Front controls Griddle Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cooktop Burner Type Radiant. Smoothtop Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast Hot Surface Indicator Lights 5 Lower Oven Features 150F to 450F
Current RebatesRefresh Your Kitchen with GE Cafe & Save up to $1500!!!Receive $500 when you purchase four eligible GE Cafe appliances, with the possibility of saving even more! Add a qualifying pro range or wall oven/cooktop combo and receive an additional $500. Select a built-in refrigerators and receive another $500!!!! Just shop the qualifying products below, submit online or by mail, and save!Valid: 01/01/2018 - 07/31/2018Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection