- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
GE Cafe CGS990SETSS double oven rangefrom Goedeker’s has been consistently ranked in the top slide-in ranges for years now, and with good reason! It delivers top notch cooking performance and has a host of features that will make you feel like a professional chef in your own kitchen.
The cooking surface has five burners total. There are two high-powered burners in the front that provide accelerated heating. One is a 17,000 BTU burner and the other is a
20,000 BTU tri-ring burner, with the versatility of three burners in one for greater temperature control.
Precise Simmer burnerputs out 140 F of low heat, which is ideal for melting chocolate, preparing sauces, or fixing soup – without scorching your food. In the center, there is an
oval burner– or bridge burner – that can hold a griddle or any odd-sized cookware you may be using. This range even comes with a free non-stick griddle, perfect for cooking up bacon or other breakfast foods. Then after you’re done, it’s a breeze to clean!
The stove has
cast iron continuous gratesand a stainless steel,
deep-recessed cooktopthat will contain spills. If your pot bubbles over, you can rest assured that it won’t turn into a kitchen catastrophe.
The double oven has
6.7 cu. ft. total capacity– the largest capacity in the industry. Both ovens have a
self-clean functionthat uses concentrated heat to clean the oven cavity, tackling even the toughest spills and baked-on foods so you won’t have to do any scrubbing.
The upper oven will probably get the most use, as it is convenient to access and well-suited for everyday cooking. Whether you want to warm up a meal, cook a casserole, or make a pizza, it’s got you covered. The broiling feature has also gotten good reviews. With a handy
convection cooking, the lower oven is equipped for bigger cooking jobs. Need to fix a large turkey for Thanksgiving dinner? The oven can accommodate it – even birds up to 20 pounds or more!
The dials at the front operate the burners and the upper oven, while the glass touch-screen has settings for the lower oven and offers other controls that’ll make your life easier, such as a kitchen timer. They are all clearly labeled and simple to use for reaching the temperatures you need. To keep your home safe, there is a
range lockoutfeature that prevents the gas burners from accidentally getting switched on.
This gas range is
ADA compliant, meaning it was built to be easily accessible and easy to open. It is well-insulated to cut down on noise from the convection fan and ensure
quiet operation. The ovens preheat in a matter of minutes and the range heats evenly and efficiently, but it will not overheat your kitchen. If you want to convert from natural gas to propane, this range comes with a
conversion kitand instructions.
The GE CGS990SETSS range brings cooking performance beyond compare, no matter your needs. If you’re living in an apartment in New York and short on space, it’s a great choice. But if you frequently host big family gatherings, it has enough room to hold all the dishes you’re preparing. It is sure to be a vital fixture in your kitchen!
Protect Your Investment!
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details
- Double oven 6.7 cu. ft. total capacity: Largest capacity in the industry means cooking more at once and in less time
- Gas convection oven: Circulates heat for high-quality results
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Non-stick griddle: Ideal for pancakes, bacon, sandwiches and more
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner: Offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Precise Simmer burner: Delicate foods don"t burn with low, even heat
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.7 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.4 Upper / 4.3 Lower App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Gas App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Tri-Ring Burner Yes App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates with Griddle App Filter - Product Type Ranges Slide-In Double Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection. Traditional Handle Color Stainless Steel Control Knobs Profile Premium Heavy Duty Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Steel Oven Door Features Big Clear View Oven Window Cooktop Burner Grate Color Black Matte Handle Design GE Cafe Color Appearance Stainless (with black case) Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (1) 20.0 Tri-Ring; (1) 17.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) 12.0 / 10.0 - Upper; 16.0 / 0.0 - Lower Volts/Hertz/Amps 120v; 60Hz; 15A Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (1) 15.0 Tri-Ring; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0 Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) 10.0 / 10.0 - Upper; 13.5 / 0.0 - Lower Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Backguard (Available at Additional Cost) JXS80SS ADA Compliant Overall Height 36 1/2 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 9-1/8 x 18-7/8 - Upper; 24 x 15 x 20-5/8 - Lower Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 245 Overall Depth 29 1/4 Overall Width 30 Net Weight 225 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 36 1/4 Depth with Door Open 90 43 3/8 Height to Top of Rear Vent Trim 37 1/4 Oven Interior 2 Oven Interior Lights Tri-Ring Burner (1) 20,000 BTU / 140F degree simmer Configuration Double Oven Range Cooking Technology Traditional Upper; Convection Lower Valves (Degree of Turn) 270 Temperature Management System True Temp System All-Purpose Burners (1) 9,100 BTU/150F degree simmer Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Dishwasher Safe Knobs Yes Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake). Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override. Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option (Time Bake). Delay Clean Option. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock and Timer. Front Controls. In-Oven Broiling. Oven Meat Probe. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Glass Touch. Oven Control - Single Knob Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Style Commercial Center Oval Burner (1) 8,000 BTU Cooktop Surface Deep Recessed. Stainless Steel Oven Rack Features 2 Heavy-Duty and 1 Roller Rack. 9 Rack Positions Control Location Front controls Griddle Non-Stick Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material Cast-Iron Leveling System 4 Leveling Legs Cooktop Burner Type Sealed Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast Lower Oven Features Dual element bake. Infinite heat settings Precise Simmer Burner (1) 5,000 BTU/140F degree simmer Power Boil Burner (1) 17,000 BTU Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option Cooktop Burner Grate Features Heavy-Cast Edge-to-Edge Grates
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy 3...Get a Dishwasher Free!Receive a Free Cafe Series Dishwasher valued up to $1,000 with the purchase of 3 or more qualifying GE Cafe Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection