- Product Overview
Natural Gas Cooktop*Width:30"*Height:3.25"*Depth:20.88"
DetailsIf you are hurting for cooktop space in your kitchen layout, but you still want more than the standard 4 burner design, never fear! The
GE Cafe CGP350SETSS 30" sealed burner gas cooktopcould be just what you need. It offers 5 burners in a smaller space, but because of how they are positioned it isn't too cramped so you can still use multiple pans at once. This is only one of the numerous reasons that sites like Reviewed.com rate this model highly among all the gas cooktops they test. Take a look at the rest of its features!
The extra burner in the center is a
20,000 BTU tri-ring burnerthat has the functionality of three burners in one. With an impressive span from the minimum to maximum temperature, you can expect excellent results when wok cooking or boiling water, but you'll also be able to rely on it when you need to keep food warm until meal time. In the back of the cooktop are
two 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer back burnersthat hit a low of 140 degrees. Turn to them when making soup or melting candies.
Utilize the two left burners at once with an
integrated griddle surface. Just rotate the control knob to the griddle setting and you're in business! French toast, hash browns, and other delicious breakfast foods are right within your grasp. Along with the griddle attachment, this GE cooktop also includes an LP conversion kit and stainless steel cleaner.
cooktop is deep recessed, it will catch any spills and prevent them from traveling onto the counter or floor. Moving your cookware around just got a whole lot easier with
heavy cast continuous grates. That full pot won't give you any trouble when you need to slide it to a back burner to simmer. Not to mention, the grates come in three pieces so they are easier to remove for cleaning, and they're even dishwasher safe!
The controls are front and center, making them easy to access and qualifying this appliance as
ADA Compliant. Operation of this cooktop is both simple and safe. All of the knobs are clearly labeled, letting you fine tune the heat output from each burner. They are
backlit with blue LED lightingto indicate which burners are on, so you won't forget to switch one off and have a problem on your hands. The
child lock capabilityis also a godsend, locking the knobs and disabling the gas to protect your loved ones.
Without a doubt, the GE CGP350SETSS cooktop is one of the best choices on the market for a gas cooktop. It heats efficiently, displays power and versatility with every meal, and will look great with the interior styling of just about any kitchen. If you’re a serious chef, you need a serious cooktop. Find your perfect fit at Goedeker's today. When you shop with us, you're sure to snag some unbelievable deals!
Info & Guides
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand? GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
- Deep-recessed cooktop: Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
- Sealed cooktop burners: Keep spillover contained on cooktop, making cleaning quick and easy
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner: Offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Integrated griddle: Interchangeable with left-side grates for instant cook space
- Precise Simmer burner: Delivers a low setting of 140 degrees
- Blue LED backlit knobs: Indicate when burners are on so you don"t forget
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
App Filter - Control Type Rotary knobs App Filter - Fuel Type Gas App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Tri-Ring Burner Yes App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates with Griddle Control Knobs Blue LED Backlit. Brushed Stainless. Dishwasher Safe. Plastic. Stainless Steel Appearance (Weighted) Color Appearance Stainless Steel Volts/Hertz/Amps 120V; 60Hz; 5A Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - LP Gas (1) 15.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0 Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - Natural Gas (1) 20.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Stainless Steel Cleaner Included ADA Compliant Overall Height 3 1/4 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 44 Overall Depth 21 Overall Width 30 Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.) 28-1/2 x 19-5/8 Net Weight 39 Burner - Center 20,000 BTU Tri-ring Cooktop Surface Deep Stainless Steel Valves (Degree of Turn) 270 Burner - Right Front 9,100 BTU Burner - Left Rear 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer Control Location Front Center Griddle Cast Iron Ignition System Electronic Cooktop Burner Grate Material Heavy Cast Fuel Type Natural Gas (factory set) Dishwasher Safe Knobs Yes Burner - Left Front 9,100 BTU Cooktop Burner Type 5 Sealed Control Type Manual. Simmer (1-9) Hi Burner - Right Rear 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer Cooktop Control Features Child Lock. Griddle Control Cooktop Burner Grate Features Continuous Grates. Dishwasher Safe. Matte Black. Self-Clean
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection