- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Dual Fuel Range*Width:30"*Height:37.25"*Depth:26.5"
GE C2S985SETSSis a top-reviewed dual fuel range with sealed burners. It is part of the GE Cafe series, an upscale line designed to make you feel like a professional in the kitchen. This range is for those who value the beauty of cooking with a gas stovetop, but still want to use electric in the oven. This model also comes with a convection oven, which is perfect for cooking roasts and turkeys, or baking pies and cookies. The all-around even heat makes it easy to create the perfect dish. You'll love the additional specs.Five burners give you
5,000 to 20,000 BTUsof massive heat for any cooking job. The
power boil burnercuts boiling time in half! Waiting for water to boil has never been so entertaining! The
20,000 BTU tri-ring burnerastounds most buyers. They say it's one of the coolest elements they've ever seen. The 3 in 1 burner gives you the power to boil, simmer, and evenly heat any food. A non-stick griddle is provided with your purchase to accommodate the
center oval burner. This burner spans across the stovetop, created specifically for frying bacon, making pancakes, and cooking a succulent steak. Do you struggle keeping the proper heat when making delicate dishes, like candies and fudge? Now you don't have to with the
precise simmer burner. It's designed to give you the low heat you need.The oven can work as either a regular baking oven or be set to
convection bake.Convection baking circulates air around for the best quality of cooking! The
5.4 cu. ft.capacity, and if something doesn't fit quite right, move the three oven racks around!The
bottom warming/baking drawer (1 cu. ft.)will be your new best friend when you've got multiple things to do. It heats between 140 to 450 degrees. Bake a casserole or keep your rolls warm before dinner. It works for both! Of course, like most ovens, you have the
self-cleaning cycleand an
automatic oven shut-off. Both are nice features for ease of maintenance and safety.
Cast iron, continuous gratesare easy to clean and remove. They are sturdy and can withstand a lot of heavy use. One things many buyers prefer is the large viewing window and
stainless steel exterior
. It's scratch-resistant, and checking your food is easy. You never have to open the door. A
control lockoutis an important safety feature, especially if you have children!It's easy to see that this stylish range from Goedeker's is perfect for your kitchen. If you love to cook and want to feel like a real chef, this oven is for you. You won't regret dual-fuel or convection.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.
Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.4 Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 5.4 Upper / 1.0 Lower App Filter - Drawer Type Baking Drawer App Filter - Control Type Electronic touchpad App Filter - Fuel Type Dual Fuel App Filter - Cabinet Width Cooking 30 in. (Standard) App Filter - Tri-Ring Burner Yes App Filter - Cleaning Type Self-Clean App Filter - Cooktop Type Continuous Grates with Griddle App Filter - Product Type Ranges Slide-In Single Oven App Filter - Convection Yes App Filter - Cooking Technology Convection Handle Color Stainless Steel Installation Power Cord Included Frameless Oven Door(s) Stainless Steel Control Knobs Dishwasher Safe. Professional-Style. Stainless Steel Appearance Oven Door Features Big Clear View Oven Window Cooktop Burner Grate Color Black Matte Handle Design GE Cafe? Color Appearance Stainless (with black case) Amp Rating at 240V 40 Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's) (1) 20.0 Tri-Ring; (1) 17.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0 Volts/Hertz/Amps 208/240V; 60Hz; 40A Power Connection Power Cord - Included Bake/Broil Wattage - Main Oven 2585/3410W Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's) (1) 15.0 Tri-Ring; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0 Amp Rating at 208V 40 Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details LP Conversion Kit Included Backguard (Available at Additional Cost) JXS80SS Star-K Overall Height 37 1/4 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 24 x 19 x 20-5/8 Cabinet Width 30 Approximate Shipping Weight 245 Overall Width 30 Overall Depth 26 1/2 Net Weight 225 Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 13/16 Depth with Door Open 90 47 Oven Interior 2 Oven Interior Lights Tri-Ring Burner (1) 20,000 BTU / 140F degree simmer Configuration Range with Baking Drawer Cooking Technology Convection Valves (Degree of Turn) 270 Temperature Management System True Temp System All-Purpose Burners (1) 9,100 BTU/150F degree simmer Fuel Type 240V Electric and Natural Gas Dishwasher Safe Knobs Yes Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal. Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake). Auto Oven Shut-Off. Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Control Lock Capability. Delay Bake Option (Time Bake). Delay Clean Option. Digipad Numeric Entry. Electronic Clock and Timer. Front Controls. In-Oven Broiling. Oven Meat Probe. Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display Control Type Digital Temperature Display. Glass Touch. Oven Control - Single Knob Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean Style Commercial Center Oval Burner (1) 8,000 BTU Cooktop Surface Deep Recessed. Stainless Steel Clock and Minute Timer Electronic Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks Control Location Front controls Griddle Non-Stick Cooktop Burner Grate Material Cast-Iron Ignition System Electronic Leveling System 4 Leveling Legs Cooktop Burner Type Sealed Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake. Convection Roast Lower Oven Features Dual element bake. Bake knob control; infinite heat settings Precise Simmer Burner (1) 5,000 BTU/140F degree simmer Power Boil Burner (1) 17,000 BTU Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option Cooktop Burner Grate Features Heavy-Cast Edge-to-Edge Grates
Current RebatesSlide-In Range Guarantee! -- Receive Up To $100!Receive up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Slide-In Ranges!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.Valid: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy 3...Get a Dishwasher Free!Receive a Free Cafe Series Dishwasher valued up to $1,000 with the purchase of 3 or more qualifying GE Cafe Appliances!Valid: 08/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection