- Product Overview
- Built To Perform In The Harshest Environments
- Offshore oil rigs, on-shore oil company offices and refineries.
- Petrochemical sites and propane fill-up stations.
- Paint and varnish storage or processing plants.
- Grain alcohol processors or storage sites.
- Plant areas using strong solvents or chemicals.
- Munitions plants or armories.
- PVC or plastics plants and processing points.
- Recycling plants.
- Furniture refinishing/stripping workshops.
- Fertilizer plants.
- Office complexes where methane is a by-product.
- Hazardous materials storage.
- Permanent split capacitor motor.
- Hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor is cooled during the refrigeration cycle, which allows the unit to tolerate higher outdoor temperatures up to 130°F (55°C).
- Environmentally sealed on/off switch and gold plated contacts in thermostat for corrosion resistance.
- Solid-state control relays for compressor and fan operation.
- Hot gas bypass allows the air conditioner to operate at low ambient conditions without freezing at outdoor temperatures as low as 45°F (7°C).
- Larger, commercial grade, enclosed fan motor with hermetically sealed overload for arc-free operation.
- Totally enclosed to assure efficient operation under adverse electrical conditions.
- Unit utilizes field supplied, direct-wired, 15-amp circuit with time-delay fuse that will tolerate current surge without tripping the breaker.
- 22-gauge, G60 steel air conditioner cabinet is powder coated for corrosion protection and to withstand years of hard use.
- High density EPS foam insulation for thermal resistance and sound control.
- Heavy duty, honeycomb matrix packaging resists damage during shipment and is environmentally friendly.
- Coils Coated For Corrosion Resistance
- ElectroFin 5-stage, immersion ecoat process on 100% of metallic surfaces on the outdoor coil provides outstanding corrosion resistance protection in coastal or corrosive environments.
- ElectroFin Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion characteristics.
- Less than 1% thermal degradation.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- Passed 6,048 hrs. ASTM B-117 Salt Spray.
- ElectroFin Meets The Following:
- MIL-C-46168 Chemical Agent Resistance -DS2, HCI Gas
- CID A-A-52474A (GSA)
- MIL-STD 810F, Method 509.4 (Sand and Dust)
- MIL-P-53084 (ME)-TACOM Approval
- MIL-DTL-12468 Decontamination Agent (STB)
- DPG (Douglas Proving Grounds) Soil and Water Exposure Tests
- GM9540P-97 Accelerated Corrosion Test (120 cycles)
- ASTM B117-G85 Modified Salt Spray (Fog) Testing-2,000 Hours
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray (Tested By ARL For Lockheed Martin)
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number SH24N20 Category Air Conditioners Series Hazardgard Weight 175 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 25.94 Depth 27.38 Height 17.94 Voltage 230 Cooling Amps 12.6 Cooling Watts 2727 Temperature Options Cooling Only Energy Star No Control Type Rotary Chassis Type Slide Out Wall Sleeve Included No Heat No EER (Energy Efficiency Rating) 8.8 Remote Control Yes PTAC No Plug Type 6-30P ADA Compliant No
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Housewares Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for select home improvement products
- These products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks
- These products are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.