- Product Overview
DetailsThe Boston counter stool is a unique seating option with stunning detail and rich color that will complement the design of any office, dining or entertainment area. A comfortable stool has always had a part in kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company while dinner's being prepared, or the hours of great conversations with friends. With this in mind, the Boston has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of solid wood and carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a hand-applied, dark cherry wood finish with a charcoal metal powder coat to create a warm and inviting seating option. The stool is highlighted by a polished stationary wooden seat supported by (4) twisted metal accents to provide a splash of transitional style, and break the mold from a common bar stool. A backless seat and overall design make the Boston lighter in weight and easier to move than other stools, perfect for kitchens or other rooms with limited space. The 26-inch seat height is designed for kitchen counters 36 to 39-inches high. A 7.5-inch high footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. Reinforced support rings and (4) wood legs complete the look of this decorative piece. This unit measures 16-inch (L) x 16-inches (W) x 26-inches (H), has a 15-inch seat diameter, 15-pound weight, and includes instructions with everything needed for easy assembly. A 30-inch bar stool version of the Boston (C1M130) is also available and sold separately. The Fashion Bed Group C1M130 Boston Bar Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of beds, adjustable bases, bedding textiles, bed support and casual seating.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- 26" seat height designed for 36" to 39" counters
- Wood and steel construction paired with a dark cherry and charcoal metal finish
- Backless, stationary, circular wood seat supported by (4) twisted metal accents
- Measures 16" (L) x 16" (W) x 26" (H) with 15" seat diameter and 7.5" footrest height
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects; Includes all hardware needed for easy assembly
- Complement the design of any office, dining or entertainment area
- Only 15-pound weight, easy to move and perfect for smaller rooms
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Warning: May cause loved ones to pause a minute, rest their heels and enjoy each other's company
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number C1M136 Color Multi-Color Category Bar Stools Type Backless Stools Style Transitional Weight 13 Add Warranties Yes Height 26 Depth 16 Width 16 Seat Height 26 Furniture Color Dark Cherry & Charcoal Material Type Rubber Wood & Carbon Steel Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 1 Room Dining Room Features Counter Height Product Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects