- Product Overview
This classic table will surely make quite a statement as the focal point of your dining room. The Design Designed in 1966, the Platner Libo Dining Table is truly a unique piece. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Platner Table's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Platner Dining Table is truly one of a kind. An elegant latecomer to the mid-century modern movement, This item is a high quality reproduction of the original.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number FMI9230-30-clear Color Clear Category Tables Type Dining Tables Style Contemporary Weight 80 Add Warranties Yes Height 28.5 Depth 30 Width 30 Furniture Color Clear Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Glass Room Kitchen Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects