- Product Overview
DetailsAmong the most famous designs created by Danish modernist, this three-legged accent chair almost fell into obscurity. Originally produced in 1963, it was discontinued after a few limited series. In 1997, production on the chair was re-launched and became a hit with the public. Crafted from solid oak with a lacquer finish, it has a padded seat that is removable.
Features:Protect Your Investment!
- Leather Seat and Back
- Walnut Base
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number FMI1162-white Color White Category Chairs Type Accent Chairs Style Contemporary Weight 35 Add Warranties Yes Height 30 Depth 33 Width 36 Furniture Color White Assembly Required Yes Room Living Room Upholstery Leather Product Warranty 1 Year: Parts & Manufacturer Defects Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects