- Product Overview
This Resin Folding Chair is the premier solution for banquets, weddings, graduations, and other upscale events. This beautiful chair will highlight your indoor or outdoor event without the need for chair covers or bows. The vinyl padded seat is detachable for easy cleaning and replacement. The chair folds flat for storing after a successful event. [LE-L-1-MAH-GG]
Protect Your Investment!
- Resin Folding Chair
- 1000 lb. Weight Capacity
- Lightweight Design
- Mahogany Frame Finish
- UV Stabilized Polypropylene Resin
- Black Vinyl Padded Upholstered Seat
- Waterproof Detachable Seat
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Aluminum Hardware
- Aluminum Hardware
- Easy to Clean
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Designed for Commercial Use
- Folded Dimensions: 17.5''W x 2.25''D x 35''H
- Warranty: 2 yr Parts Only
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number LE-L-1-MAH-GG Color Brown Category Chairs Type Folding Chairs Weight 9.96 Add Warranties Yes Height 7 Depth 43 Width 19 Furniture Color Mahogany, Red Assembly Required No Frame Material Metal Upholstery Faux Leather Upholstery Type Vinyl Number In Set 1 Features Folding Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects