- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Black
- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Cooking Flexibility
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting - it's a great feature when you're entertaining.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
- Power Assist Function
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
- Kitchen Timer
- Easy to read at a glance and conveniently located near your cooktop controls.
Electrolux - Why Induction?Info & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number EW30IC60LS Color Black Appliance Color Black Category Cooktops Series IQ-Touch Weight 60 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Product Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
For a limited time only: 3-year Platinum Star Limited Warranty when you register your new appliance within 60 days of purchase. See full details here
Add Warranties Yes Width 30.75 Depth 21.5 Height 4.38 Actual Height 4.38 Cutout Width 29.75 Cutout Depth 20.38 Fuel Type Electric Voltage 240 Amps 40 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 3900 Burner Set 2 QTY 1 Burner Set 2 Output 3200 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 2600 Burner Set 4 QTY 1 Burner Set 4 Output 2000 Features ADA Compliant, Induction Induction Yes Downdraft Ventilation No Cooktop Control Type Touch Sensor Burner Type Smoothtop Number of Burners 4 Burners ADA Compliant Yes Surface Color Black Trim Color Stainless Steel Grill No Griddle No Hot Surface Indicator Light Yes Sabbath Mode No Star K Certified No Modules Required No
Current RebatesDelivery and Installation Rebate! -- Receive Up To $500!Receive up to a $500 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase, delivery, and installation of qualifying Electrolux Appliances!Valid: 10/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection