- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:51.06"*Depth:23.38"
Protect Your Investment!
- Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller
- Features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (3,100W) Under Glass
- Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning.
- Not to mention easy clean up.
- Dacor's Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- With fan, heating element (2,200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W)
- Uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide
- Helps determine how long to cook your dish.
- Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide
- Saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes:
- Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof Settings
- For more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features:
- Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold.
- Automatic Hold
- Switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen Lighting
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (Both Ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Refined Professional Epicure Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $599.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $299.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number EO230SCH Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Wall Ovens Series Discovery Type Double Weight 480 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 30 Depth 23.38 Height 51.06 Cutout Width 28.5 Cutout Depth 24 Cutout Height 50.56 Exterior Width 30 Exterior Depth 23.38 Exterior Height 51.06 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 8.4 Upper Oven Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft. Lower Oven Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 50 Features Conventional Undercounter Installable No ADA Compliant No Microwave No Speed Oven No Steam Oven No Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Digital Control Type Touch Sensor Broiler Element Location Top Delay Bake Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Digital Temperature Display Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Upper Racks 3 Lower Racks 3 Proofing Yes Removable Door Yes Sabbath Mode Yes Star K Certified Yes Temperature Probe Yes Timer Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection