- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:50.13"*Depth:23.5"
Please note: this model ships with Chrome End Caps (not pictured)
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System: Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System with fan, convection heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces your cooking time, provides superior heat distribution and eliminates flavor transfer between dishes.
- ?GreenClean Steam Cleaning Technology: GreenClean steam cleaning technology takes the chore out of cleaning. This feature cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element Design: Hidden Bake Element Design and a recessed broil element, give you even more room inside for your larger dishes. They also make cleanup even easier.
- Electronic Control Panel: with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Available Door Styling: Stainless Steel finish and Epicure Stainless Steel Handle with Chrome Trim. Stainless Steel finish and Flush Stainless Steel Handle. Black Glass finish and Epicure Black Handle with Black Trim. White Glass finish and Epicure White Handle with White Trim
- 4.8 Cubic Feet Oven Cell Capacity: (30" models - 4.5 cubic feet/27" models) to accommodate large dishes and meals.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System: (in top oven cell) with fan, convection heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- Recessed Broil Element (3,100W): uses an 8-pass recessed calrod element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Pure Convection (DTO230/DTOV230 - top oven cell only), Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Bake and Broil
Info & Guides
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell: won't discolor with frequent use.
- ?7 Rack Positions: in each oven for multi-rack cooking.
- 1 GlideRack: and 2 Chrome Racks in each oven cell. GlideRacks fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. GlideRacks and Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- ?Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof: settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold: switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System: keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe: connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- ?Halogen Lighting: provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Mode: in each oven cell.
- Sabbath Mode: Star-K Certified
- 100% Recycled Packaging
- Designed and Manufactured in California
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number DTO230S208V Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Wall Ovens Series Distinctive Type Double Weight 75 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 30 Depth 23.5 Height 50.13 Cutout Width 28.5 Cutout Depth 23.5 Cutout Height 49.88 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 9.6 Cu. Ft. Upper Oven Capacity 4.8 Cu. Ft. Lower Oven Capacity 4.8 Cu. Ft. Voltage 208 Amps 40 Features Convection, Self Clean ADA Compliant No Microwave No Speed Oven No Steam Oven No Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Digital Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Control Type Touchpad Broiler Element Location Top Delay Bake Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Digital Temperature Display Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Upper Racks 3 Lower Racks 3 Proofing Yes Removable Door Yes Sabbath Mode Yes Star K Certified Yes Temperature Probe Yes Timer Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection