- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Dual Fuel Range*Width:29.88"*Height:35.75"*Depth:28.88"
Protect Your Investment!
- Illumina Indicator Lights
- Illumina Indicator Lights glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
- Electronic Control Panel
- Electronic Control Panel with Clock, Two Timers and 10-Key Touchpad.
- Hidden Electric Bake Element (2,500 Watts)
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200 Watts), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- SimmerSear Burners
- SimmerSear Burners provide up to 18,500 BTUs and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching.
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100 Watts)
- Burner Configuration (58,000 Total BTUs):
- 1 SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature (18,500 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (15,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (9,500 BTU)
- Exclusive 14" Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Exclusive 14" Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates (2) are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- 6 Cooking Modes:
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Pure Convection
- Control Features:
- Delay Timed Cooking
- Timed Cooking
- Automatic Hold
- 10-Key Pad
- Two Timers
- Perma-Flame Technology
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete.
- Removeable, Custom Designed Griddle, Searing Grill and Wok Ring Accessories Available
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- 3 Chrome Racks
- 3 Chrome Racks adjustable to 6 Rack Positions.
- Sealed Burners
- Sealed Burners and porcelain enameled spill basin for easy clean up.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Halogen Lighting
- Halogen Lighting provides greater visibility of what's cooking.
- Large 18" x 20" Clear Glass Oven Window
- Ships with Self-Rimming Trim Kit and 3-1/4" Side Panels
- Compatible with All Dacor Overhead Ventilation Hood Models
- Raised Ventilation Systems Compatible
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- 100% Recycled Packaging
- Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number DR30DING Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Series Distinctive Type Single Weight 320 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 29.88 Depth 28.88 Height 35.75 Fuel Type Gas, Dual Fuel Fuel Parent SKU Dacor-DR30DI Capacity 3.9 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 30 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 18500 Burner Set 2 QTY 2 Burner Set 2 Output 15000 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 9500 Features Convection, Self Clean Installation Type Slide-In Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Yes Number of Burners 4 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Hot Surface Indicator Light No Induction No Grill No Griddle No Digital Temperature Display Yes Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Delay Bake Yes Proofing Yes Sabbath Mode Yes Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 3 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified Yes ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion No
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection