- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Natural Gas Cooktop*Width:36"*Height:5.88"*Depth:21"
Even if you're in the mountains you'll be cooking with gas on Dacor DCT365SNGH 36" natural gas high altitude cooktop. This cooktop has 5 sealed burners designed with Smart Flame technology that improves flame performance and increases the life of porcelain-enamel coating on grates. Brass burner rings allow for an even flame around burners and Perma-Flame instantly ignites and re-ignites burners without a pilot light.
The large center burner does it all with SimmerSear that allows for exact settings in a wide range of temperatures and the Melting Feature. Control knobs are angled for easy turning and top mounted in front so no reaching is required. Beautiful die cast knobs match well with the stainless steel surface but are also removable for ultimate cleaning.
Illumina-Burner Controls on the Dacor DCT365SNGH indicate the exact burners that are on for safe and easy cooking. Goedeker's knows that customer service doesn't end after the sale. We're here to help you with all your appliance needs and questions before, during and after your purchase.
Info & Guides
- Exclusive PermaClean Finish
- For easy, scratch-resistant clean-up and a beautiful finish for years to come.
- Illumina Indicator Lights
- For both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- Burner Configuration (5 burners)
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (12,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls
- For ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Die Cast Knobs
- For durability and style
- Perma-Flame Technology
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
- Smart Flame Technology
- For heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates.
- 3 - 11 1/4" Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- For the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- Raised Vent Compatible
- For use in island configurations (available December 2010).
- 4" Chassis Height
- For over-the-oven configurations
- Manufactured in California, USA
- Designed in partnership with BMW Group DesignworksUSA
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number RNCT365GSNGH Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Cooktops Series Renaissance Weight 65 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 36 Depth 21 Height 5.88 Actual Height 5.88 Cutout Width 33.63 Cutout Depth 19.63 Fuel Type Natural Gas Fuel Parent SKU Dacor-RNCT365GSH Voltage 120 Amps 15 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 18000 Burner Set 2 QTY 2 Burner Set 2 Output 12000 Burner Set 3 QTY 2 Burner Set 3 Output 9000 Induction No Downdraft Ventilation No Cooktop Control Type Knobs Burner Type Sealed Burner Number of Burners 5 Burners Continuous Grates Yes ADA Compliant No Surface Color Stainless Steel Grill No Griddle No Hot Surface Indicator Light Yes Sabbath Mode No Star K Certified No Ignition Type Electronic Modules Required No LP Conversion No
Current RebatesFREE Dacor Dishwasher with a Kitchen Package Purchase!Receive a FREE Modernist or Heritage dishwasher with a qualifying cooking package purchase! Just pick your range or oven/cooktop combo and a new refrigerator, then call us to save! And what's more? You still qualify for the individual piece discounts!Valid: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection