- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:28.56"*Depth:25"
Protect Your Investment!
- 3,500 Watts Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler
- Provides near instantaneous heat for broiling.
- 3,100 Watts Dual Bake Element
- Located under a Ceran glass bottom for easy cleaning.
- Perfect Convection Cooking
- 2,800 watts isolated convection element and an angled oven rear wall provides improved air flow for even temperatures.
- Integrated Rotisserie Cooking
- Ribbon Broil and Rod Bake Elements
- Provide the best mix of elements appropriate for each cooking mode.
- Moist Assist Baking
- Introduces water into the oven during cooking for moister meals.
- Six (6) Roller Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility when cooking and increased capacity for cookies sheets.
- Glass Touch Control Panel
- Combines a sophisticated look and feel that is easy clean and maintain.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Engineered under a full glass oven bottom, allows for easy cleaning and reduces possible porcelain damage.
- Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons
- Located on the control panel provide a smooth intuitive interface for selecting cooking modes, editing temperature and time.
- Individual Buttons for Convection and Moist Assist
- Provide cooking flexibility.
- Unique Broiler Configuration
- Low broil settings using 1,850 watts at 390°F or less.
- Maximum Broil
- At 3,500 watts broil, with settings from 400° HIGH
- Delicate Bake Mode
- Uses a majority of perimeter bottom heat to reduce the potential of scorching of delicate baked goods.
- Dual Bake and Broil Elements
- For increased temperature control.
- Stainless Steel and Glass Oven Door
- Provides convenient large viewing area.
- 2 Independent Countdown Timers
- 5 seconds to 11 hours 55 minutes.
- Delay Cook Mode
- Allows oven to turn on at a preset time (without pre-heat).
- Timed Cook Mode
- Allows the chef to program how long the oven will stay on in the current cooking mode.
- Hold Mode
- After completion of a Delay Cook or a Timed Cook, the oven will go into Hold in which the oven temperature will automatically reset to 150°F and will hold the temperature for 2 hours.
- Child Lockout
- The oven control can be locked to OFF to prevent accidentally turning on during cleaning or by curious children or guests.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number MWOV301ES Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Wall Ovens Series Maestro Type Single Weight 275 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 30 Depth 25 Height 28.56 Cutout Width 28.5 Cutout Depth 24 Cutout Height 28.25 Exterior Width 30 Exterior Depth 25 Exterior Height 28.56 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 4.5 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 30 Features Convection, Self Clean Undercounter Installable Yes ADA Compliant No Microwave No Speed Oven No Steam Oven No Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Digital Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Control Type Touch Sensor Broiler Element Location Top Delay Bake Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Digital Temperature Display Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode Yes Star K Certified No Temperature Probe Yes Timer Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection