- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
DetailsCapital's philosophy is a process:
They believe that perfection is a process, not a goal. Every day they strive to be better than they were, better than they are, and this leads to progress. Since their inception in 2001, they have created more products than any other appliance manufacturing company in the industry. How did they do that One word: Desire!
Capital's philosophy is respectful:
They respect the natural world, making efficient use of materials for a cleaner environment. They respect each other, ensuring that each employee and customer is treated with the utmost respect and human dignity.
Capital's philosophy is performance:
They take great pride in designs that perform for the eyes, for the heart, mind and soul. They handcraft their appliances, paying special attention to details that comprise the quality. Because performance to them means power, and power means creativity. Capital invites you to their family, where the passion for improving the quality of your culinary life is their number one priority.
Protect Your Investment!
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 64,000 BTU's total (most powerful drop-in cooktop available)
- Power-Wok Central burner = 20,000 BTU's
- Power-Flo = 2 @ 14,000 BTU's
- Power-Flo = 1 @ 10,000 BTU's
- Power-Sim burner = 6,000 BTU's
- All burners feature 140 degree Simmer feature
- Electronic ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Individual igniters for each burner
- One piece fully sealed top
- Reversible central wok grate
- Continuous grate constructed of heavy duty cast iron with porcelain coated finish
- Indicating lights for burners
- Die Cast Chrome knobs for comfort grips
- Available in NG or LP (not field convertible, please order according to gas type)
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number MCT365GSN Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Cooktops Series Maestro Weight 70 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Width 36 Depth 20.25 Cutout Width 35.25 Cutout Depth 20.25 Fuel Type Gas Voltage 120 Amps 15 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 20000 Burner Set 2 QTY 2 Burner Set 2 Output 14000 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 10000 Burner Set 4 QTY 1 Burner Set 4 Output 6000 Induction No Downdraft Ventilation No Cooktop Control Type Knobs Burner Type Sealed Burner Number of Burners 5 Burners Continuous Grates Yes ADA Compliant No Surface Color Stainless Steel Grill No Griddle Yes Sabbath Mode No Ignition Type Electronic Modules Required No LP Conversion No
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection