- Product Overview
DetailsEntertaining your guests is what Broil King specializes in. The Regal series has more style and function than ever before with legendary cooking results you've come to expect. Precise temperature control to sear the perfect steak. A convenient commercial-grade side burner to saute mushrooms. Delicately grilled vegetables and baked au gratin. These grills are designed to help you create mouthwatering dishes that will surely be the hit of the party. All the features that have made us an industry leader are apparent from the fit and finish to outstanding grilling performance. For the outdoor chef who lives to entertain; welcome to the Regal series. Proudly built in North America and built to last.
- Side Burner: The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner which is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Try using the side burner to reduce the drippings from rotisserie or convection grilling to create delicious barbecue gravy. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends. This is a fantastic feature in hot climates. It keeps the heat outdoors. In rural areas, should the power ever go out, you have an alternative means of preparing food.
- Rotisserie Burner: The powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner - the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox allowing you to barbecue 2-3 chickens at one time. Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or even igniting, thereby eliminating the possibility of flare-up. Like all other components, it is built to last. Durable 430 Stainless Steel ensures a reliable, trouble free burner.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grids: Heavy stainless steel grids provide even heat and excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. The 9mm thickness of Broil King® heavy stainless steel cooking grids is among the heaviest in the industry. The spacing between each tine on the cooking grid, is designed to maintain an ideal combination of food contact surface for searing and open space allowing heat to radiate from the burner and Flav-R-Wave™. Learn more about which grids are better to use.
- Flav-R-Wave™ Cooking System: The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor.
- Built-In Control Knob Lights: The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll find attractive and functional after sunset.
- Sure-Lite™ Ignition System: The Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- Level Q™ Leg Levelers: Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King® on uneven surfaces.
- Pull-Out Tank Drawer: Propane tank changes are quick and easy with Broil King's pull-out tank drawer. This feature is standard on all propane models.
- 50,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit included
- 695 sq. in. / 4,484 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 500 sq. in. / 3,226 sq. cm. primary large cook box
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes plus an integrated storage shelf
- Built-in control knob lights
- Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
- - or -
- Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 956344LP Color Stainless Steel Category Outdoor Grills Weight 189.5 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Width 56.3 Depth 24.8 Height 49.2 Fuel Type Liquid Propane Installation Type Freestanding
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.