- Product Overview
DetailsThe QS2 Range Hood is over 50% quieter than the average hood and delivers brilliant halogen lighting to your cook top. Three-position, soft-touch controls and a non-stick coating on the bottom cover make it smooth and easy to clean. This hood's quiet nature is due to its high-performance centrifugal blower. You'll be able to carry on a conversation while cooking and you won't miss out on the juicy details.
Info & Guides
- Powder-coated finish in almond is durable, easy to clean and will be a perfect match to your almond appliances
- Monochromatic almond controls blend with hood for a clean, neat appearance
- 30” width to fit with like-size, standard cook tops and cabinetry. Proper sizing provides effective ventilation
- Rated at 0.9 sones on Normal speed, the QS2 is over 50% quieter than the typical range hood in its class. The 300 CFM fan provides effective ventilation and you won’t have to turn up the volume to hear your favorite song while cooking
- Three-speed, soft-touch controls with LED indicators give you convenient command of Normal, Mid and High fan speeds. Use the quiet, Normal, setting for average cooking conditions and switch to Mid or High to quickly remove unwanted cooking aromas
- Twin halogen light system designed for bulbs up to 50 W,(PAR20 bulbs not included), can be adjusted to three levels with the front soft-touch push buttons. They provide bright, soft or ambient illumination for impressive lighting over the cook top and surrounding area. Enjoy the clear advantage of seeing what you are cooking
- Two dishwasher-safe, aluminum grease filters are engineered to remove airborne particles efficiently and clean up easily to keep your range hood operating at peak efficiency (For non-duct option use charcoal filter, Model BPSF30, sold separately)
- Clean Sense charcoal filters (BPSF30, sold separately) have an indicator that changes color when replacement is necessary for an easy maintenance reminder (non-ducted installation only)
- Heat Sentry feature detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically. This smart feature protects and prolongs the life of your range hood
- Easy installation with keyhole mounting slots, connector/backdraft dampers and four ducting options provide simple flexibility
- 3 1/4” x 10” vertical discharge
- 3 1/4” x 10” horizontal discharge
- 7” round, vertical discharge
- Non-ducted recirculation requires two Clean SenseTM charcoal filters, BPSF30, sold separately
- Includes adjustable duct connectors to accommodate off-center ductwork and make installation a snap
- Permanently lubricated fan motor is designed for years of trouble-free service
- UL listed for safety and HVI certified to ensure confidence in performance ratings
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number QS242AA Color Cream Appliance Color Almond Category Ventilation Appliance Type Residential Type Standard Hood Series Allure II QS2 Weight 32.8 Width 42 Depth 20 Height 7.25 Voltage 120 CFM 300 Mounting Type Under Cabinet Downdraft Ventilation No Venting Type External/Ducted Recirculating Optional (Sold Separately) Blower Type Internal Dishwasher Safe Filters Yes Speeds 3 Lighting Levels 3 Halogen Lighting Yes Lighting Type Halogen Sones 5.5 Energy Star No
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.