- Product Overview
DetailsThe QS1 Series Range Hoods are the quietest in their category and deliver the brilliance of halogen lighting to your cook top. Their quiet nature is due to the fan's unique axial blade technology. You'll be able to carry on a conversation while cooking without asking your family to repeat themselves.
The QS1 Series Range Hoods are the quietest in their category and deliver the brilliance of halogen lighting to your cook top. Their quiet nature is due to the fan’s unique axial blade technology. You’ll be able to carry on a conversation while cooking without asking your family to repeat themselves.
Powder-coated finish in almond is durable, easy to clean and will be a perfect match to your almond appliances
Monochromatic almond controls blend with hood for a clean, neat appearance
30” width to fit with like-size, standard cook tops and cabinetry. Proper sizing provides effective ventilation
Rated at 1.5 sones on Normal speed, the QS1 is over 50% quieter than the typical range hood in its class. The 220 CFM fan provides effective ventilation and you won’t have to turn up the volume to hear your favorite song while cooking
Two-speed rocker control gives you convenient command of Normal and High fan speeds. Use the quiet, Normal, setting for average cooking conditions and switch to High to quickly remove unwanted cooking aromas
Twin halogen light system designed for bulbs up to 50 W,(PAR20 bulbs not included), can be adjusted to two levels with the front soft-touch push buttons. They provide bright, soft or ambient illumination for impressive lighting over the cook top and surrounding area. Enjoy the clear advantage of seeing what you are cooking
Two dishwasher-safe, aluminum grease filters are engineered to remove airborne particles efficiently and clean up easily to keep your range hood operating at peak efficiency (For non-duct option use charcoal filter, Model BPSF30, sold separately)
- Clean Sense charcoal filters (BPSF30, sold separately) have an indicator that changes color when replacement is necessary for an easy maintenance reminder (non-ducted installation only)
Easy installation with keyhole mounting slots, connector/backdraft dampers and four ducting options provide simple flexibility
- 3 1/4” x 10” vertical discharge
- 3 1/4" x 10” horizontal discharge
- 7” round, vertical discharge
- Non-ducted recirculation requires two Clean SenseTM charcoal filters, BPSF30, sold separately
Info & Guides
Includes adjustable duct connectors to accommodate off-center ductwork and make installation a snap
Permanently lubricated fan motor is designed for years of trouble-free service
UL listed for safety and HVI certified to ensure confidence in performance ratings
Can work in an ADA Compliant situation when wired to operate from a dedicated, standard 2-rocker or 3-rocker wall switch to turn the hood on or off.
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number QS142BL Color Black Appliance Color Black Category Ventilation Appliance Type Residential Type Standard Hood Series Allure I QS1 Weight 26.6 Width 42 Depth 20 Height 7.25 Voltage 120 CFM 220 Mounting Type Under Cabinet Downdraft Ventilation No Venting Type External/Ducted Recirculating Optional (Sold Separately) Blower Type Internal Dishwasher Safe Filters Yes Speeds 2 Lighting Levels 2 Halogen Lighting Yes Lighting Type Halogen Sones 5.5 Energy Star No
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.